Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy IT cucks coping and seething

That dude is something else, he’s always on here filling up his photo album with screenshots of shitposting virgins.

These degenerate whores still get 7 weeks(too many) and they're still complaining

u/zmandude24, y is yo soy ass so obsessed with us. Fuck Foids, I hate them, and whatever causes them to suffer, makes me happy. I don't care about the politics of abortion, as long as it makes them suffer and Foid-worshipers like you Seethe.

they are coping and seething 24/7
That dude is something else, he’s always on here filling up his photo album with screenshots of shitposting virgins.
isn't he still a virgin that thinks he ''''ascended'''' by sending a couple of bux to an IT roastie whore?

To steal an actual line written a few weeks ago on IT: "sucks to suck"

isn't he still a virgin that thinks he ''''ascended'''' by sending a couple of bux to an IT roastie whore?
Idk if he’s a virgin, don’t pay attention to a subreddit that just takes pictures of this site and reposts Tiktoks.

They can keep raging :feelsaww:

Just like leddit mods abuse its power by banning non pozzed content, cry more faggot

u/zmandude24, y is yo soy ass so obsessed with us. Fuck Foids, I hate them, and whatever causes them to suffer, makes me happy. I don't care about the politics of abortion, as long as it makes them suffer and Foid-worshipers like you Seethe.
He is a sleeping slave

Texas abusing it’s powers by not letting people kill their babies. JFL, legit clown world. Maybe if they aborted babies that were ugly males, that would be one thing, but they would be against that despite them being future incel forum posters.

I unironically find men watching other men perform sexual acts on their wives less cucked than posting on IncelTear