Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT cucks btfo

couldn't care less about IT

Comments are just hilarious haha
IT cucks are barely human, don't care for what they say or think lol

IT is seething with rage as we speak, literally and figuratively

Highest IQ normie in existence

Zero upvotes while they jerk each other off in the comment section. Thanks normie (if not an larp) for seeing our side. Fuck IT, they are bigger freaks than what they portray us.

Now contrary to the common believe ITers have about Incels, I do not hate women. I have been rather pacifist in my life. I regret it because going out of my way for others really exhausted me and put me through a lot of stress it was not worth it, would be much easier just to be confrontational like everyone else.

Also, women is just another topic in a sea of issues that incels face. They really like to compress everything into 'hateful incels wanna murder women for not having sex with them'. But the truth is that women are the LEAST of my issues. Sure, having no positive female interactions has ruined my life in significant ways, but so did everything else that is not related with sexual interactions. Men have been just as painful to me as women were. Perhaps even more so, constantly bullying me and putting me down. Incels and blackpill really are much more about life in general than just relationships.

Why would I hate women. If I was a woman I wouldn't date myself either when I could have chads and much better looking guys date me with a snap of my finger. It is what it is. I got the short end of the stick in life. Who does a poor african child born in some shithole village blame for his situation? Who does a rich chad who cruises through life with no effort thank? It's all just a one giant genetic lottery.

Either you are lucky or you're fucked. It is what it is.

Let them jerk eachother off. Pay them no mind. Honestly

IT fags are dumbs:smonk:

I'n fairly certain that the average .is user mogs the average IT member.

Average .is user mogs the average normie I guarantee you this.

It's ironic how well do incelspheres attract people who are above average in looks seeking validation.

Incel emo/ grunge/goth sounds cool as fuck now that I think about it

Average .is user mogs the average normie I guarantee you this.

It's ironic how well do incelspheres attract people who are above average in looks seeking validation.

When there's gonna be an Incel meet-up in the future it's gonna be 60% high-tier normies, 30% Chads and 10% FBI-Chads:feelskek:

At least some normies see Inceltear for what it is. Its a cesspool of losers who need to mock people who they perceive to be below them. Its full of misandrists, feminists and incels in denial.

I dont browse or even bother to look at IT, but anyone would realize its extremely weird what they're doing.