Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT CUCKS ARE DELUSIONAL AS ALWAYS SOME INCEL OWNED EM

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-
It cucks

Literally rent-free lol...

They're going to downvote that comment to oblivion and because it's factually true; mods will remove it for violating a non-existent rule.

They're going to downvote that comment to oblivion and because it's factually true; mods will remove it for violating a non-existent rule.
but its so fucking stupid dude like they advocate self-improvement for a reason, because deep down they know that if it wasn't for looks or money they would be busting nuts to the wall. Like holy shit the soy levels are unreal :soy: :soy::soy::soy::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Rent fucking free,my guy.

Shooting yourself in the foot cartoon XD0X8T

A survey needs to be done on male IT users to find out how many of them are
1) Virgins
2) Testes intact

Normcucks try to tell men it's anything but their face and height... deep down they know how demoralizing the truth really is.

Lol mods will remove it for sure

They think we're just neckbeards who've never tried anything. It took years of lifting, stemceling at one of the best engineering schools in my country, lots of socializing etc to realize nothing matters when you're ugly or very short.

No one wants to believe that they're doomed, that they can't just buy happiness or work harder. This goes completely against our biology, living creatures designed by evolution to strive for survival.