Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy IT cucks are all incel virgins in denial. Old news i know but jesus fucking christ this is hilarious

Albocel

Albocel

Banned
-
T5u9z0wbmhb21

Virgin incels in denial who attack honest virgin incels in order to be accepted by normalfags. I have seen it all now

"I'm a virgin who wishes he could have sex but can't because women don't want me and I'm kinda depressed about it, so I guess you could say I'm involuntarily celibate, but at least I'm not an incel!!!"

"Wow I am virgin but thank god I am not an incel!" Classic, its like they don't even know what the word "incel" means.

> incels' "dark philosophies"
Holy shit, they are completely fucking retarded.

Dear God they are blatant hypocrites and don't even attempt to hide it.

“The incels dark philosophies”

That made me laugh ngl. :feelskek:

They are more autistic than me tbh. An impressive feat.

Im an incel but im not like those stupid missogunists m'lady. Please give me a chance

> incels' "dark philosophies"
Holy shit, they are completely fucking retarded.
The belief in good and evil people as binary concepts is the ultimate sign of an NPC

Give 'em enough time..... they'll come around.

Dear God they are blatant hypocrites and don't even attempt to hide it.
I really in all honestly have no fucking idea why they don't even hide it anymore. They are straight up hypocrite sacks of shit. All of them

“The incels dark philosophies”

That made me laugh ngl. :feelskek:

They are more autistic than me tbh. An impressive feat.
Don't confuse NPCdom with autism

"Hey landwhales and trannies of IT, virgin NEET with absolutely no social skills here, I am also 5'1 and have a micro penis, but at least I am not incel right? Will you fuck me now? Oh I see you just don't find me attractive, but you will give me an upvote, and I should be happy with that because no one is entitled to a basic human need? what's that you say? There is someone for everyone teehee? Guess I will just have to keep hoping, did I mention I am not incel ladies? Oh sorry I assumed your gender, I apologise for being a nazi. Please someone give me a gun, please"

Unbelievable. Someone of them think we are dark philosophers, virgin ideologists, maybe also nihilists, and misogynists too. Amazing, so someone of them is a virgin, maybe KVH, and instead of being aware of his situation, he prefer to be in touch with SJW normies who constantly diminish his suffering and label his thoughts.

I hate SJWs more than just acknowledging I am an ugly KVH incel, this is the reason why I want a forum free from SJW bullshits. Being an incel doesn’t mean I have to be nice with foids, these idiots proves that being nice and submissive have never worked for them, they are virgins like us, with the only difference that they are not bitter about women.

Proof that I am the true sperg of this forum. No one has or ever will accuse me of being NT. :feelsthink:
I wonder where I go to pick up my sarcasm scanner and my NT mimic starter pack

IT are just craven Nice Guys, Incels are at least honest about how they feel.

Unbelievable. Someone of them think we are dark philosophers, virgin ideologists, maybe also nihilists, and misogynists too. Amazing, so someone of them is a virgin, maybe KVH, and instead of being aware of his situation, he prefer to be in touch with SJW normies who constantly diminish his suffering and label his thoughts.

I hate SJWs more than just acknowledging I am an ugly KVH incel, this is the reason why I want a forum free from SJW bullshits. Being an incel doesn’t mean I have to be nice with foids, these idiots proves that being nice and submissive have never worked for them, they are virgins like us, with the only difference that they are not bitter about women.

They are not bitter with roasties because they are still in their bluepilled phase. They need to be blackpilled and recruited

They are not bitter with roasties because they are still in their bluepilled phase. They need to be blackpilled and recruited
There’s no such a thing as the “bluepill phase”, you can read how most of incels abandoned the bluepill at a very young age, proving that they never believed in the bluepill to begin with.

ITs are cucks, and if they truly believe in the bluepill, that means they have bigger problems than just being virgins, they are idiots, and they will never change.

Thats the only explanation for why they're so obsessed. No normal person in a healthy relationship gives a shit beyond the odd cursory mention.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe" - Einstein

no, man. NPCdom is real. I've seen it first hand. It's particularly noticable when you perform actions that go against their coding

Unbelievable. Someone of them think we are dark philosophers, virgin ideologists, maybe also nihilists, and misogynists too. Amazing, so someone of them is a virgin, maybe KVH, and instead of being aware of his situation, he prefer to be in touch with SJW normies who constantly diminish his suffering and label his thoughts. women.
:lul::lul::lul: JFL at Cucktears trying to be smart.

"Wow I am virgin but thank god I am not an incel!" Classic, its like they don't even know what the word "incel" means.
It looks like you don't know what "incel" means. :)

"I'm an incel, but at least I'm not an incel"

Sums it up pretty well

IT is mostly incels in denial, white knights, cucks, incels too cucked to join us and psycho feminists who keep these faggots on a short leash.

JFL they are all uncletomcels

"dark philosophies":soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

they are coped too hard turned into cucks eventually

There’s no such a thing as the “bluepill phase”, you can read how most of incels abandoned the bluepill at a very young age, proving that they never believed in the bluepill to begin with.

ITs are cucks, and if they truly believe in the bluepill, that means they have bigger problems than just being virgins, they are idiots, and they will never change.
Some people get hit harder with the black pill at an early age than others. Some people get indoctrinated harder with the blue pill. And there are other things to consider, like low IQ, autism, dependency issues, and other mental illnesses that keep blue pillers from taking one quick look at the world around them and realizing foids who blather about personality and not caring about looks are so full of shit, it clogs their ears.

Those sneaky prickery pricks :feelshmm:

Dark philosophers , we are like a secret evil organisation who is out their for world domination to them.