Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT cucks are accidently dropping the blackpill

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-

IT is leading me to the Right way

Ive stopped my misogynist self pity and through that i have grown a masculine forehead along with a square NW0 Hairline and a larger jaw, more clear White Skin, wider palate and smaller hunter eyes and brows

IT has recently been infiltrated by high-IQ incels who are posting this shit to expose the low-IQ of IT.

See:

This is nuts. You actually found this on IT? Are they clinically retarded? This has to be an incel.is infiltrator fucking with them.

Just squintmaxx bro

Just have good eye area, perfect skin, perfect hair, perfect angle, change your subhuman fish lips, and somehow un-recess your jaw to get wahemn bro!

Just have good eye area, perfect skin, perfect hair, perfect angle, change your subhuman fish lips, and somehow un-recess your jaw to get wahemn bro!

IT has recently been infiltrated by high-IQ incels who are posting this shit to expose the low-IQ of IT.

See:

LMFAO I saw this and I was just about to expose this until the OP replied to me in a nice manner, and I realized he was /ourguy/

its amazing what you can do with a better looking face and more hair on your head

I never knew just smiling could fix my deformed mouth. Thanks, IT!
Seriously, this has to be an incel fucking with them... It's just too good.