Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT cuck gives list to go from incel to non-cel!!!

What is the thing is taking showers, seriously.

Do they assume that we don't have regular showers?

Unless you are running marathons between showers it's not even going to make a difference if you don't take a shower for a couple of days.

Normies are pathetic.

I lived weights seriously in 2011, it didn't get me laid. Not that that's why I did it, but still, it didn't have the side effect of getting me laid.

What is the thing is taking showers, seriously.

Do they assume that we don't have regular showers?

Unless you are running marathons between showers it's not even going to make a difference if you don't take a shower for a couple of days.

Normies are pathetic.

I lived weights seriously in 2011, it didn't get me laid. Not that that's why I did it, but still, it didn't have the side effect of getting me laid.
they think that we live in caves and have no acces to water

"stop going to the incel website, not even a peak" yeah say that to your cuck friends

Just shower and be a massive fucking cuck theory is legit. I mean look at IT, they're all slayer chads right?
Tumblr m2chl7a5ur1qzvku7o1 500

“Respect women“ :soy:

wow, thanks for posting this, buddy boyo. im going to give this a shot!

Supreme gentlemen, please.
I applied these advices and I can confirm you I GROW hair back on my bald scar.
So THIS IS LEGIT AS FUCK.

I did all of that, including women studies.
I'm still 5'6 with ugly face.

Just follow they’re advice and you’ll be chad in no time sWeAtY! :soy:

All could be semi-bearable except for the women's studies course bullshit, who ever thought cuckqueers were feminist shills.

wanna quit being an incel? just be born good looking.

Did they include the showers

wear deodrant , shower and lift?

wow thanks IT, its not like i dont do that already.

NPC's live in another reality truly.

the advice from IT gets worse and worse
it reminds me of that one user who said "just watch a film starring a woman bro"

just don't be sexual theory :soy:

3. Don't worry, I acknowledge that 3D western women are obese. I prefer 2D anyways

Last edited:
that is actually good advice if you're not ugly
Yep
Advice for cucks:

-Stop drinking soy milk

-Stop letting your wife fuck Tyrone
They can only meet you halfway. The soy milk can go, but the wife has to get to keep Tyrone!!!
Advice for cucks:

-Stop drinking soy milk

-Stop letting your wife fuck Tyrone
They can only meet you halfway. The soy milk can go, but the wife has to get to keep Tyrone!!!

What a load of utter crap. "Blackpilled bullshit"? Yeah, just ignore reality and go back to being delusional, like the author of this article.
1. I stayed away for 3+ months. That didn't stop women from being repulsed by me just for existing.
Do these normie dipshits not realize what brought us here in the first place?
Or, do they think we just dropped out of our mothers' vagina and fell straight into this forum?
We tried all this shit this moron is suggesting. IT FAILED MISERABLY. That's what brought us here!
They are the embodiment of :bluepill:. I don't understand how can someone be that delusional.
I thought about writing a rebuttal, but no, it's not worth it.
He'll just tell you that 'looks don't matter to girls'. Just get a haircut, a job and better clothes, and look at foids in the eyes when you talk to them, LMAO.
All could be semi-bearable except for the women's studies course bullshit, who ever thought cuckqueers were feminist shills.
He's virtue-signaling. Hard. Just another pathetic mating strategy.

Last edited:
Incel:
analyze the man-woman relationship in a logical and rational way
Non-incels aka soyboy:
watching your wife having sex with other men

Damn if only I had known this sooner......................... fucking soys