Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT cuck brags about being a 5'3 "non-incel virgin", gets thrown under the bus by a virgin-shaming foid anyway

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Exhibit 1:

ZomboMeme 13102019143413

Exhibit 2:

ZomboMeme 13102019143503

A post about how one can be a virgin and not an incel somehow becomes "It's OK to shun all male virgins anyway."

Women shouldn't be allowed to access the internet

Being a virgin makes you an "abusive man". Wow.

"It's OK to shun all male virgins anyway."
roflmao yeah that's sustainable, that makes sense

it's also what 99% of women think as of 2019

A post about how one can be a virgin and not an incel somehow becomes "It's OK to shun all male virgins anyway."
That's how it always is, which is why being a white knight supplicant to foids is a waste of time.

His name is "Copeartist" this has to be a LARP.

However it's irrelevant really since the roastie didn't know it anyway.

I wonder if that fido has a collar & nametag lol.

Its damn near impossible to discern an abusive man?

Gee,i thought women can see personality and abusiveness right off the bat.I thought thats why we are incels,because women just see our abusive personalities

Kek, imagine being that much of a cuck loser that even IT calls you out in it.

JFL,when will these cucks learn..

I dont really believe they are are ded srs about this tbh. Denying the blkpill is so :feelsseriously:

IT: wow inkels are creepy and abusive and rapey

Also IT: inkels are pathetic weak virgins with tiny little wrists who never leave their basements

So which are we? Are we a threat, or not? Don't you have to leave your basement to rape someone?

One interesting nature of extremist political movements is that the "other" is portrayed as "inferior", and as a "threat", at the same time.

>I'm 26 and I've never kissed a girl buy I'm not an incel
So you're a volcel? JFL

Its really insane to see how women will do all sort of mental gymanstics to rationalize their phobia of ugly men
"I'm just avoiding abusers teehee'
Yeah man.High inhib bluepilled men with small wrists are indeed the type of people to beat women

>Rape women if you have to, just don't be a virgin.

just lol at trying to virtue signal and then immediately getting told you'd be treated like an incel regardless

if he wasn't a retard he'd take that as a wake up call to the fact that he really isn't considered any better than incels by most
Narrator: He did not take that as a wake up call.

Also IT: inkels are pathetic weak virgins with tiny little wrists who never leave their basements

So which are we? Are we a threat, or not? Don't you have to leave your basement to rape someone?

One interesting nature of extremist political movements is that the "other" is portrayed as "inferior", and as a "threat", at the same time.

Men can't win for losing in a female supremacist system. They either realize how much female (and hence societal) pressure there is on them to lose their virginity and then they are seen as examples of "toxic masculinity", "male fragility", and an "insecurity" about being a virgin that results in them pressuring women into sex. Or they accept being virgins but then they are shamed for being a virgin by women who think that's creepy.

The truth is simply that women are closer to animals.

Students of animal behavior have learned that the presence of a female decoy or two near a male makes real females more likely to mate with that particular male. Among human females also, nothing succeeds like success. I hear anecdotes about women refusing to date thirtyish bachelors because, “if he’s never been married, there must be something wrong with him.”

In college, I observed decent, clean-living men left alone while notorious adulterers had no difficulty going from one girlfriend to the next. Commentators on contemporary mores rarely show awareness of this irrationality in female mate selection. I recall seeing an article some years ago in which a planned new college was touted as a boon to young women seeking “Christian husbands,” on the naive assumption that they must be doing so. There was no talk of helping young men find faithful wives, of course.

"All incels are virgins but not all virgins are incel"
Literally eveything in that sentence is wrong; "not all incels are virgins" the word incel just means involuntary celibate i.e. a person who can´t get sex and "not all virgins are incel" yes they are because it´s involuntary that they can´t get sex i.e. they are involuntary celibate how stupid can people be?

Last edited:
Strap in boyos, WW3 is gonna be super fucked up, but if you make it somehow the market will at least be back to normal. We won't have time for these delusional whores bullshit.

im a virgin but not because im 5’3 and have small wrists
brutal wrist and heightpill all in one, how can this man even cope

Problem is; her detector would not work very well when she'd meet a violent slayer.
Such a shame sweetie.

Men can't win for losing in a female supremacist system. They either realize how much female (and hence societal) pressure there is on them to lose their virginity and then they are seen as examples of "toxic masculinity", "male fragility", and an "insecurity" about being a virgin that results in them pressuring women into sex. Or they accept being virgins but then they are shamed for being a virgin by women who think that's creepy.

The truth is simply that women are closer to animals.

The funny thing is that decoys created that response in animals. Perhaps things like prostitutes (acting as fake gf) could create that in humans?

Foids are programmed to value pre-selection. Its why many of us lie about our virginity in social environments. They place large weight on foid sexual validation.

Its really insane to see how women will do all sort of mental gymanstics to rationalize their phobia of ugly men
"I'm just avoiding abusers teehee'
Yeah man.High inhib bluepilled men with small wrists are indeed the type of people to beat women

In a deluded mind contradictions can coexist.

brutal wrist and heightpill all in one, how can this man even cope

He is either an incredible LARP or he swallowed an entire bottle of bluepills in one sitting.

More women need to do this, i think the best way to learn is to get your shit pushed in by a woman. It happened to me very early in life and i could never develop into a bluepill cuck. No amount of bluepill delusion lasts when they keep hitting you in the face like that.

“Copeartist”

"women don't jugde men based on "genetics"

:feelscry::feelsbadman::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Exhibit 1:

View attachment 157627

Exhibit 2:

View attachment 157628

This is fucking life fuel. Damned if you do. Damned if you don't.
That's how it always is, which is why being a white knight supplicant to foids is a waste of time.
just lol at trying to virtue signal and then immediately getting told you'd be treated like an incel regardless

if he wasn't a retard he'd take that as a wake up call to the fact that he really isn't considered any better than incels by most

Same goes for the FA & IWH subs.
Strap in boyos, WW3 is gonna be super fucked up, but if you make it somehow the market will at least be back to normal. We won't have time for these delusional whores bullshit.

Looking forward to it.
More women need to do this, i think the best way to learn is to get your shit pushed in by a woman. It happened to me very early in life and i could never develop into a bluepill cuck. No amount of bluepill delusion lasts when they keep hitting you in the face like that.

Last edited:
What a fuckin meme.
He may not identify as an "incel" but by genetic definiton he 1000% is
Kids bluepilled asf.
Second he discovers the true blackpill he'll flock to us and you'll see him posting here under some pseudonym

Women shouldn't be allowed to access the internet
Women can’t handle it. So many thirsty cucks bending over backwards for m’lady it just overloads their tiny brains and wanting chad even more.

>Copeartist

Aptly named. The Van Gough of coping.

The numale will still defend her

What a fuckin meme.
He may not identify as an "incel" but by genetic definiton he 1000% is
Kids bluepilled asf.
Second he discovers the true blackpill he'll flock to us and you'll see him posting here under some pseudonym

"CopeArtist"

r/IT totally took the bait

These are the same ones who say they would be gladly abused by Chad

Imagine being a 5'3 male in the west and thinking 99.9% of foids arent going to write u off as undateable

Hopefully IT sees this and their heads start fuming like malfunctioning robots

I've never kissed a girl but I'm not an incel

giphy.gif

I swear it 80% of CuckTears users are incels in denial

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back