Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT cuck 4thDevilsAdvocate

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/undefined/comments/m39dnm/comment/gqo2k24/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

"
I don't hate anyone because they're ugly. I legitimately don't give a shit if your face looks like the surface of the moon and you have hair growing where the sun doesn't shine - if you're a good person, who cares what you look like?

I hate u/Dark_Sapo because he has advocated suicide (specifically, telling u/OkayGloomer to kill themselves), the murder of other people (specifically, telling u/OkayGloomer to "kill the chads/beckies/stacies/bullies"), forced marriage, and the injection of human growth hormone into children, among other things. He seems to think he's some kind of edgy Disney/video game villain, and that other people's lives are disposable things for him to play with.

I don't actually hate incels - they're just mentally ill. I don't hate you, either, I can't find anything in your post history to suggest that you want to kill others/yourself/drive others to suicide.

Screenshot 2022 05 29 14 03 34 49 b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87

the cuck is a bit :blackpill: