Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel It could always be worse. Just read any random IT cuck's history

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Uncle FUCKEN Bully!
★★★★★
Title.

I have discovered a sure-fire treatment for inceldom related feelings of inferiority.

Just go on IT, choose an IT forum user at random, and read their activity.

Chances are their entire life is posting in reddit hate subs like IT, AITA, bad women's anatomy, etc etc.

I find it extremely cathartic, knowing that there is a whole legion of virtue signaling troons, simps, and faggots out there who have so few positive qualities in their lives, that a place where they can hate incels is lifefuel for them and they spam it 24/7.

This literally unfuckable Troon for example...

I think there are multiple meth addicts there

Title.

I have discovered a sure-fire treatment for inceldom related feelings of inferiority.

Chances are their entire life is posting in reddit hate subs like IT, AITA, bad women's anatomy, etc etc.

I find it extremely cathartic, knowing that there is a whole legion of virtue signaling troons, simps, and faggots out there who have so few positive qualities in their lives, that a place where they can hate incels is lifefuel for them and they spam it 24/7.

This literally unfuckable Troon for example...

Don't mention the troon. It's probably ex incel itself and if you bring it up it stalks you obsessively.

Remember boyos: better be an incel than a soy cuck.

Can anyone explain why there seems to be so many transfolk on IT? This is a bit abnormal. Aren’t trannies around 1% of the population? Former incels turned into trannies and now they mald when they see straight incels being realistic about their situation? It’s confusing.

So true. They are extremely pathetic and it's obvious that they are deeply unhappy with their lives.

Nobody who leads a happy fulfilled life goes out of their way to be triggered by literally everything just so they can post about it on reddit to score some measly internet points.

Can anyone explain why there seems to be so many transfolk on IT? This is a bit abnormal. Aren’t trannies around 1% of the population? Former incels turned into trannies and now they mald when they see straight incels being realistic about their situation? It’s confusing.
IT is an orgy of punching down. It is a coping community for everyone who feels a bit better about themselves after they spit hate on incels:
unfuckable self-mutilated trannies, obese negroids who sell photos of their buttholes on onlyfans, insane cat ladies, any foid who can't get Chad. And all the many, many varieties of Virgin-but-not-incel, low-grade surplus males.... including (but not limited to) white knights, feminist allies, niceguys, MSTOWs, neckbeards, fedoras, cucks, orbiters, and right down to actual pedophiles like DrPizza and AdvocateDoogy.

I stopped getting mad at their posts, the minute I realized those people have nothing I envy, and all of their posts are the most laughable cope.

Last edited:
Jfl fat overcaked toilet with her typical catfish angleshot to make her face seem less chubby

I bet her pussy has a terrible stench 24/7 and she spends all her time on cucktears ridiculing inkels to cope with that.
Why do you keep saying "her"? That's a dude, dude... :feelsEhh:

The worst one on there is still princess kitty

Literally photoshops posts:lul:
That chinky toilet who sells her fish smelling panties to desperate cucks? Fucking ogre, closest to a femcel in denial I ever seen

IT is an orgy of punching down. It is a coping community for everyone who feels a bit better about themselves after they spit hate on incels:
unfuckable self-mutilated trannies, obese negroids who sell photos of their buttholes on onlyfans, insane cat ladies, any foid who can't get Chad. And all the many, many varieties of Virgin-but-not-incel, low-grade surplus males.... including (but not limited to) white knights, feminist allies, niceguys, MSTOWs, neckbeards, fedoras, cucks, orbiters, and right down to actual pedophiles like DrPizza and AdvocateDoogy.

I stopped getting mad at their posts, the minute I realized those people have nothing I envy, and all of their posts are the most laughable cope.
Based. After I realized they were idiots who couldn't differentiate shitpost from actual post on this site, I stopped taking them serious. They are idiots. At least, the dumbest of users on here are capable of self-awareness.