Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT coping again

Lurkercel_678

Lurkercel_678

Recruit
★★★★★
IMG 5052

Nah, I’m pretty sure a vast majority of us think women are inferior to men (which they are, granted, toilets minds are unnecessarily complicated with useless shit), but it’s clear projection for wanting to be superior to men, typical of a lesfag :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

IMG 5054

Totally owned us by being snarky, not like it’s been done before, get some new material!

IMG 5053

How about we line up little girls and start teaching the boys to execute them, and if any of them are feminist or push the “girlboss narrative” they get tortured and killed :feelsdevil::feelsdevil: (in Minecraft, of course)

IMG 5052

Nice fantasy, just shows how mad they get when we insult their queens, they just retest into delusion.

Just wanted to clown on some IT users

The third screenshot made me laugh irl JFLLL.

These niggas think we don't know what getting told no means?

We've dealt with it our whole life so we are probably the most understanding when it comes to that jfll.

We've dealt with it our whole life so we are probably the most understanding when it comes to that jfll.

Ikr?! They’re so fucking dumb!

When are they not coping?

I do think it is quite odd why these people are so interested in us.

Dumb whores..

We do not feel inferior to you. In fact we despise you.

Never forget that you were made as an accessory to the man so that he would not be alone. :feelsokman:

Parents would sue so hard