Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

IT consideres this highstandards

Cyrrow

Cyrrow

Will simp for attractive female, very thirsty.
-
Highstandards

How is this considrered high standards???
About the only thing high standards here is expecting a virgin cause gl finding one in 2021:feelshaha:

Probably the fact that he had things in mind for almost all of these things.

About the only thing high standards here is expecting a virgin cause gl finding one in 2021:feelshaha:
It's "high" standards to want a foid that doesn't weigh 3 tons

It's high standards because even as a HTN you're hardly ever gonna get laid if you have those standards, simple. But of course if it was a woman making that post she'd have no issue finding a guy that has those characteristics.

1. Don't post on IT.
2. Don't be a nigger.
3. Don't smell bad.

It's high standards because even as a HTN you're hardly ever gonna get laid if you have those standards, simple. But of course if it was a woman making that post she'd have no issue finding a guy that has those characteristics.
Women can literally publicly post about their insane abusive standards such as controlling the life of the guy and who he talks to, his passwords and all sorts of shit and everyone will think that's brilliant, empowering and men will be offering themselves to be their boyfriends and not call the insanity out at all.

It's really fucking ridiculous beyond any words I have to express my hatred towards it.

1. Have good genes
2. Have my kids
3. Care for them like a mother

How is this considrered high standards???
Bodycount: zero

Virtually impossible for western foids above 15-16. It's Brutal