Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based IT commentor roasts Sigmacel

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

Yeah when someone is venting about their shitty life and suicidal thoughts the best response is to screenshot it and make fun of him. That's obviously a noble thing to do Mr. Sigma.

Its a sub to make fun of us what do you expect

Comkeem321 personalityinkwell alt

This one will not last long, the IT Gestapo will come and send him to Auschwitz.

For now, we can laugh at the fact that St.Sigmacel is just BasedShaman wasting his life away in his obsession with internet virgins. Or at the very least, if it is a robot made to respond to incel postings, likely the worst expenditure of tax dollars in known history pewpew.

Comkeem321 personalityinkwell alt
tbh no man
Its a sub to make fun of us what do you expect
I'm not surprised by it, I'm proud someone called Sigmacel out
This one will not last long, the IT Gestapo will come and send him to Auschwitz.

For now, we can laugh at the fact that St.Sigmacel is just BasedShaman wasting his life away in his obsession with internet virgins. Or at the very least, if it is a robot made to respond to incel postings, likely the worst expenditure of tax dollars in known history pewpew.
what do you think will happen to the post? it will get deleted?
What a righteous person,I want him to give me ted-talks about morality.
They're a watchdog community, remember, great people!

what do you think will happen to the post? it will get deleted?
Definitely, St.Sigmacel is a mod on IT, it's how he can post his shit without any delay and how it makes up a vast majority of the content. I have to wonder how a mod is monopolized that much space on a subreddit with 300,000 subs pewpew.

Definitely, St.Sigmacel is a mod on IT, it's how he can post his shit without any delay and how it makes up a vast majority of the content. I have to wonder how a mod is monopolized that much space on a subreddit with 300,000 subs pewpew.

tough shit Mr. Sigma!

Sigma should be publicly executed (in call of duty). I would be very glad to carry out his execution

After all "the one who passes the sentence should swing the sword" - Ned Stark

I guess a huge % of male population are insane for not being good looking

when sigmacel and his alts are bullied out of IT the sub will die

Fuck all of cucktears. I'm glad there's infighting over there but they're all our enemies. Even the "magical" cucktear still denies the existence of height discrimination in the workplace when it's been scientifically proven to exist (studies have shown that a man's average salary increases by 3% for every inch of height he gains).

If either BrazilianCuckma or the guy who's pathetically weakly criticizing him got terminal cancer, I'd laugh.

At least there are a few good people on Reddit left

he's probably a cuck too, just has more brains compared to the average redditor
Probably.
But at least he didn't insult us, he actually stands with us.

After all "the one who passes the sentence should swing the sword" - Ned Stark

That is a very stupid quote if you think about it. Personal relations would be in the way of justice.

They’re turning on each other

the coronavirus will not harm sigma. His body mass has accumulated neutron star levels of density and his immune system has upgraded to counteract this

if we want to beat sigma, we must first destroy his anti-gravity chair and his anti-gravity belt. his organs will explode on contact with the ground due to his pressure

Probably.
But at least he didn't insult us, he actually stands with us.

He doesn't stand with us. He just stood with one individual but once we say something politically incorrect about foids, he will instantly turn against us.