Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy IT comics have reached a whole new level of unfunny

it's from a 14 year old girl
so

They're purposely trying to make us the bad guys

Mfw i read IT comics
D8F8FBE4 42FB 49D4 95F0 12A6877C8EBE

That comic gave me cancer...

Also:

WHOEVER MADE THAT COMIC IS LAUGHABLY WRONG ABOUT US. WE DON'T JUST GO AROUND IN PUBLIC TALKING ABOUT OUR INCELDOM AND CALLING WOMEN FOIDS INFRONT OF OTHER PEOPLE. (MAYBE MENTALCELS DO BUT THEY'RE OUTLIERS).

AND JFL AT US WANTING TO REPRODUCE. NO INCEL SHOULD REPRODUCE. WE'D JUST CREATE MORE INCELS WITH OUR SHITTY GENETICS TAINTING THE GENE POOL!

They're purposely trying to make us the bad guys

In any interaction with women and sub 8 males, women want to come across as the good guy and the male to come across as the bad guy, irrespective of what women did or how they behaved in the interaction.

That comic gave me cancer...

Also:

WHOEVER MADE THAT COMIC IS LAUGHABLY WRONG ABOUT US. WE DON'T JUST GO AROUND IN PUBLIC TALKING ABOUT OUR INCELDOM AND CALLING WOMEN FOIDS INFRONT OF OTHER PEOPLE. (MAYBE MENTALCELS DO BUT THEY'RE OUTLIERS).

AND JFL AT US WANTING TO REPRODUCE. NO INCEL SHOULD REPRODUCE. WE'D JUST CREATE MORE INCELS WITH OUR SHITTY GENETICS TAINTING THE GENE POOL!
HIGH IQ

It isn’t even original. There isn’t even a punchline or anything. And nobody even says blackpilled stuff irl maybe except for mentalcels. Idk why a 14 yr old foid is even on there tbh. She really should be doing homework. The comics are cancer and it’s sad that this is all she will ever amount to. What a waste of life.
Kid should be doing her middle school homework, not posting on IT :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
She probably dropped out jfl :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Holes aren't funny. Period.

I drew better then that at 14.

Unsurprising this is from a 14 year old foid.

I wonder how much her parents are cucked, since they let their 14 yo daughter posting on that IT sewer

Last edited:
Can we stop giving her the attention she craves? The more you react to her comics the more she'll make.

That foid can look at my smile all day
Mordugrowl