Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "It comes off as needy"

• Thread starter Deleted member 19546
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19546

Self-banned
-
So

FUCKING

WHAT?

What truly IS the problem with that, oh no, you care that is sooooooooo laaameeee bro!

People should just not care about anything!! Look at me, how cool I am i dont care , i type in all lowercase and no apostrophes cus i don care.

This is why the world is going to fucking SHIT, everyone in every situation wants to play it cool like it's some alpha redpill game about who cares less about anything, and then people get hurt

I am so fucking happy when I hear holes get dumped cheat or beat or whatever the fuck, That's what YOU FUCKING WANTED. Bitches HATE they are PUT OFF by special attention and then they FUCKING wonder WHAT HAPPENED when they DONT get that attention!!!!!!!!!!! Femorroids have the IQ of a fucking goldfish

I FUCKING WISH I got that needy attention, I WISH I was special to someone and they fucking spammed me. I am so tired of being a forgotten background characteR ASGHADKGJBELIHGABGHLEBGKJBLNFILIGN:ADILGHDNSZILGNDNASK:NH"{GMAD

So

FUCKING

WHAT?

What truly IS the problem with that, oh no, you care that is sooooooooo laaameeee bro!

People should just not care about anything!! Look at me, how cool I am i dont care , i type in all lowercase and no apostrophes cus i don care.

This is why the world is going to fucking SHIT, everyone in every situation wants to play it cool like it's some alpha redpill game about who cares less about anything, and then people get hurt

I am so fucking happy when I hear holes get dumped cheat or beat or whatever the fuck, That's what YOU FUCKING WANTED. Bitches HATE they are PUT OFF by special attention and then they FUCKING wonder WHAT HAPPENED when they DONT get that attention!!!!!!!!!!! Femorroids have the IQ of a fucking goldfish

I FUCKING WISH I got that needy attention, I WISH I was special to someone and they fucking spammed me. I am so tired of being a forgotten background characteR ASGHADKGJBELIHGABGHLEBGKJBLNFILIGN:ADILGHDNSZILGNDNASK:NH"{GMAD
They don't realise they will be shooting themselves in the foot, when they're genuinely alone like us. Tbh, that's what I want to see.

"Personality", "too needy", "too aggressive/creepy", "too passive/creepy".

EXACTLY, and previously I've been told my problem is "I don't try" I don't "take initiative"

There is no real advice or guideline, you fail because LOOKS and then people make up the bullshit bluepill reason after the fact.

"you seem desperate" yeah that's because I am

It tells a lot about the quality of today's relationships that coming off as "needy" and "clingy" are considered bad.

So

FUCKING

WHAT?

Exactly, I would have wanted a woman that needs me and I need her, literally completing one another. But reality is brootal, and it is over.

It tells a lot about the quality of today's relationships that coming off as "needy" and "clingy" are considered bad.
Sociopathic good looking males are thriving in today's world because they are held up as the ideal.

Chad acts needy by touching foids ass

They would never describe a Chad as needy, they'd describe him as "romantic" or "loving".

That "too needy" thing is just empty rhetoric.
It's not an actual thing happening, you are not "coming across as too needy".

"Personality", "too needy", "too aggressive/creepy", "too passive/creepy".
Those are empty platitudes that they vomit, because they don't want to acknowledge that foids are shallow whores.

Foids are emotionless whores, who are guided by looks alone.
To excuse that, they will try to put the fault in you, but you have no fault.

You are not the one who is causing the failure, it's them.
And they will do everything possible to make you think that the problem is you.

I'll break it down for you:

Incel: Needy

Chad: Affectionate