Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy IT changed their mind. Suddenly, looks do matter!

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
The bluepill doctrine has changed yet again! After being told that looks don’t matter for many years, we are treated to this gem from everyone’s favorite vaginal capitalist:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/10d63c2/how_did_this_chinless_frog_looking_fucker_ever/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Immediately off to a great start, mocking Andrew Tate’s looks by calling him a “chinless frog looking fucker.” The soys are attracted to it like flies are to shit, judging by the 300+ soy points. One of the top comments is comparing him to “the anchovies from SpongeBob”.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/10d63c2/how_did_this_chinless_frog_looking_fucker_ever/j4k6fgg/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

One user calls OP out on his bullshit, and gets fiercely downvoted.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/10d63c2/how_did_this_chinless_frog_looking_fucker_ever/j4jympf/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

Funny, the bluepill doctrine has stated that looks don’t matter for all these years, and now it changes for Tate? Funny how the goalposts move like that.

Self-admitted “old roastie landwhale” u/Syntania chimes in with her own take:

You know, you understand things more if you don't think in absolutes.

Self-admitted “old roastie landwhale” u/Syntania chimes in with her own valued input:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/10d63c2/how_did_this_chinless_frog_looking_fucker_ever/j4kaqzf/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

This comment, replying to the “I thought looks didn’t matter” comment, is interesting to me.

Yes, persoynality matters somewhat if your intention is to attract a lifelong partner as opposed to a one night stand. However, the part about ugly people appearing more attractive if they have a charming persoynality is not true. As much as I wish the world worked that way, in my experience, it doesn’t. While that statement makes sense, the fact is that many ugly people aren’t given the chance to show their persoynality in the first place to a potential partner because the initial attraction isn’t there.

Also, the last line is pretty funny. “Tate’s ugly because he acts ugly.”

Let’s say that once (if) he gets out of the concentration camp, he’ll do a complete 180 and began being bluepilled, treating woman like queens, drinking a gallon of soy a day, and posting on Inceltear regularly. That would make him have a good persoynality, but it won’t magically change his facial bone structure. He’ll still look like the “chinless frog” that the soys love to make fun of.

Meanwhile, imagine if a 10/10 model chad created an account on this forum and started posting. Sure, he’d be “acting ugly”, but that’s not going to turn his face into an Incel-tier face.

Many insects and spiders are good for the environment, yet many people still are scared of them or think they’re ugly. Does that mean that they “act ugly”?

Finally, to end things on a lighter note, this comment is based, and it somehow got upvoted:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/10d63c2/how_did_this_chinless_frog_looking_fucker_ever/j4k8zjd/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

I’m not sure whether or not being based was their intention, but it’s a reference to 1984, when Winston is told by O’Brien that sometimes two plus two is four, but sometimes it is five, sometimes it is three, sometimes it is three, four, and five all at once - referring to how just like the narrative of Oceania in 1984 is constantly changing, so is the narrative of the bluepill doctrine.

who cares tbh. they're losers

They love making fun of CHUDS, they´ll even eat dogshit to prove their point.
who cares tbh. they're losers
I don´t understand what kind of brainwash can make these imbeciles think they are any better than your standard incel.
They are essentially attacking themselves by doing it against others, just because we don´t share the same opinion in garbage politics.

I don´t understand what kind of brainwash can make these imbeciles think they are any better than your standard incel.
Something something persoynality

criminals and murderes have great personality teehee

Show me a gigachad who acts ugly

Looks are everything. Those fags have finally proved it.
Thanks!!

It's their BPD and tranny mood swings.

They love making fun of CHUDS, they´ll even eat dogshit to prove their point.

They are essentially attacking themselves by doing it against others, just because we don´t share the same opinion in garbage politics.
Indeed. Proves that they are autistic af.

IT consist of enraged trannies and landwhales. Don't take them seriously, they just want to project their insecurity over their physical repulsiveness onto us. Half of them are pedophiles anyway.

The bluepill doctrine has changed yet again! After being told that looks don’t matter for many years, we are treated to this gem from everyone’s favorite vaginal capitalist:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/10d63c2/how_did_this_chinless_frog_looking_fucker_ever/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Immediately off to a great start, mocking Andrew Tate’s looks by calling him a “chinless frog looking fucker.” The soys are attracted to it like flies are to shit, judging by the 300+ soy points. One of the top comments is comparing him to “the anchovies from SpongeBob”.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/10d63c2/how_did_this_chinless_frog_looking_fucker_ever/j4k6fgg/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/10d63c2/how_did_this_chinless_frog_looking_fucker_ever/j4jympf/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

Funny, the bluepill doctrine has stated that looks don’t matter for all these years, and now it changes for Tate? Funny how the goalposts move like that.

Self-admitted “old roastie landwhale” u/Syntania chimes in with her own valued input:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/10d63c2/how_did_this_chinless_frog_looking_fucker_ever/j4kaqzf/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

This comment, replying to the “I thought looks didn’t matter” comment, is interesting to me.

Yes, persoynality matters somewhat if your intention is to attract a lifelong partner as opposed to a one night stand. However, the part about ugly people appearing more attractive if they have a charming persoynality is not true. As much as I wish the world worked that way, in my experience, it doesn’t. While that statement makes sense, the fact is that many ugly people aren’t given the chance to show their persoynality in the first place to a potential partner because the initial attraction isn’t there.

Let’s say that once (if) he gets out of the concentration camp, he’ll do a complete 180 and began being bluepilled, treating woman like queens, drinking a gallon of soy a day, and posting on Inceltear regularly. That would make him have a good persoynality, but it won’t magically change his facial bone structure. He’ll still look like the “chinless frog” that the soys love to make fun of.

Meanwhile, imagine if a 10/10 model chad created an account on this forum and started posting. Sure, he’d be “acting ugly”, but that’s not going to turn his face into an Incel-tier face.

Many insects and spiders are good for the environment, yet many people still are scared of them or think they’re ugly. Does that mean that they “act ugly”?

Finally, to end things on a lighter note, this comment is based, and it somehow got upvoted:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/10d63c2/how_did_this_chinless_frog_looking_fucker_ever/j4k8zjd/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

I’m not sure whether or not being based was their intention, but it’s a reference to 1984, when Winston is told by O’Brien that sometimes two plus two is four, but sometimes it is five, sometimes it is three, sometimes it is three, four, and five all at once - referring to how just like the narrative of Oceania in 1984 is constantly changing, so is the narrative of the bluepill doctrine.

Also princess kitty is a pedophile who pretends to be his wife.

this whole thing is just a real shithouse

I saw that thread too and thought it was super hypocrisy

If an incel (aka anyone who isn't a feminist retard) said "the Earth is round", cucktears users would respond with "you aren't entitled to a round Earth, inkwell :soy:" or some retarded shit like that. They don't really have actual beliefs, they only want to disagree with le bad inkiees.

this is what IT users really call a gem

Women : All about body positivity, sex is not important and looks also don't matter.
Women when they disagree with you : Lmao you are short, small dick energy, you must be a virgin, you look like a chinless frog.

They are very inconsistent with their opinions. Ofc they all know that lookism and blackpill is true, they just hate ugly men and don't want to admit that incels are right about something

update:the post have been removed from IT just now because it shows their real hypocrisy

update:the post have been removed from IT just now because it shows their real hypocrisy
IT mods are constantly lurking here. They're obsessed with appearing like the good guys when they know they're not, and as IT continues to crumble apart they try to keep the illusion up that IT is good.

IT mods are constantly lurking here. They're obsessed with appearing like the good guys when they know they're not, and as IT continues to crumble apart they try to keep the illusion up that IT is good.
we probably need to make posts like these in IT just to show more of their hypocrisy.there's some really good exemples in the internet of ugly alpha males

Should have archived it. Fuck.

To me it makes sense that IT is falling into looksist retardation.

Meanwhile it seems incels here are actually becoming more sophisticated and rising above such simplistic and overall idiotic to focus upon ideas.

This is a good thing.
Let them be the looksist retards now, it's apt

Jfl.

IT are hypocrites, duh…

IT is neither blackpilled nor bluepilled, they just make fun of those that they believe they're above to make themselves feel better.

If an incel (aka anyone who isn't a feminist retard) said "the Earth is round", cucktears users would respond with "you aren't entitled to a round Earth, inkwell :soy:" or some retarded shit like that. They don't really have actual beliefs, they only want to disagree with le bad inkiees.

Another day, another culture victory for us.

IncelTear and contradicting yourself.

Please name a better duo.

Tate got laid more than all of them combined.

Also, OP is a literal child predator, and he managed to get a wife. Albeit she's a 1/10 and I'm guessing she was sex-trafficked.

JFL at those sub90iq subhuman trannies
Tate is a chinlet baldcel grifter, however he SMV mogs all of ITrannies

Pretty hilarious that they were too stupid to understand that this comment was mocking them. Bunch of pathetic morons.

Pretty hilarious that they were too stupid to understand that this comment was mocking them. Bunch of pathetic morons.
Well what exactly did that poster mean by that comment? That the narrative of bluepill is constantly changing? I didn't get that from his comment, and not sure it even makes sense.

I mean he could have been a ITer saying that sometimes incels will champion an ugly guy despite incels being obsessed with looks and goodlooking Chads. Basically opposite of before explanation.

Or it could have just been some guy (that recently read 1984) rambling mindlessly trying to look clever

Well what exactly did that poster mean by that comment? That the narrative of bluepill is constantly changing?

Yes, that's very obviously what he was saying.