Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee IT celebrates: he is no longer incel

Theres no way these people are serious. I've been thinking about this for a long time. I've seen too much evidence from reality that looks and genetics are hand in hand, and control your reproductive success as a male. These people have to subconsciously understand this, but get off to the dopamine high from virtue signaling that this problem doesn't exist and laughing about it.

I thought it was pretty obvious you were joking

theyre so sacarstic,poor dudes they think theyre funny

I know this is almost certainly not true but I still wonder if a certain percentage of IT users are actually bots based soy clones and foidsplaining.

PATRIOTEER 9

Friendly reminder of who runs IncelTears.
Did you know that Israelis are some of the best dancers in the world?
Google: Dancing Israelis...
They dancemog me to oblivion.

I don't get it. Do they think your post title in the screenshot is serious and not sarcasm? I don't see where else they're getting the "he's becoming self-aware" stuff from. In that case, I'm truly baffled as just how retarded IT is, this is autism-tier.

IncelTears is the best argument for incels and the blackpill.

IT users truly are too stupid to live, time and time again they prove they're too low IQ to pick up on sarcasm but say it's incels who are the ones that're bad at picking up on social cues.

I can’t believe this shit lmao, IT are literally NPC’s.
A lot of posters on here fail when it comes to analyzing tone and sussing out sarcasm, although redditors are exasperatingly obtuse. Come to think of it, I think quite a lot of posters here cut their internet teeth on reddit :waitwhat:
It’s called autism, sarcasm usually flys over our heads.

"This incel is just trying to emulate his God King Sigma..." :lul:

Don't forget USS Liberty
I intentionally forgot to mention how good the Israelis are at playing battleship just so someone else could remind everyone.

Gotta love Israel.
Shalom, IncelTears.