Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT cant fathom that foids can fire men from jobs

SUH

SUH

Veteran

Notice how they think incels lie about being fired because of foids, but totally believe us when we say we're gonna rape and mutilate women...

Cucc

They are assholes. Stop giving those low lives so much attention. They are inferior humanoids belonging to the bottom of the society. Kill them. If you can't, stop talking about those shit eaters.

I normally don't tell people to sue their employers but this time a lie was probably invloved, instead of actually
sticking to the truth the employer most likely just lied to him so he doesn't fucking sue his ass.

That's the stupidest reason to ever give, he got fired for being ugly.
And as for IT, this time I was surprised, some at least would consider the possibility it's because of bullying or how you wanna
call it.

They are assholes. Stop giving those low lives so much attention. They are inferior humanoids belonging to the bottom of the society. Kill them. If you can't, stop talking about those shit eaters.
Its just that these retards even demonize those with legitimate grievances writing without overt hatred of foids, and this is a rare posts that proves this. Also this is one of the few posts there that isnt purely shock value.

They think people who irrationally hate ugly introverted males dont exist. And we were the ones who didnt know about the world...

Its just that these retards even demonize those with legitimate grievances writing without overt hatred of foids, and this is a rare posts that proves this. Also this is one of the few posts there that isnt purely shock value.
So? What do you expect from haters? Have you ever seen a single thread from here being posted on ShitEaters that wasn't edgy? No. They only want to portray how bad incels are, how bad their mindset is but how good feminism,cuckoldery and degeneracy is.

i also got fired for an equally stupid reason so i know cucktears are talking out there ass.

it's hilarious how ignorant they are, they don't seem to be aware people get fired for trivial reasons. They just assume incels are at fault in every situation we are in, and females of course are perfect creatures who do no wrong,

They could never actually admit incels are ever right or ever discriminated against

Most HR complaints are women, nothing surprising. But my sympathy and remorse goes out to the Incel bro, that had lost his job, similar thing happened to me three years ago. Going through stuff like that and reading the stuff in the OP, intensifies my hate for women, and cucks even more.

and what the fuck does creepy mean???? This picture is a gigantic hint