Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT CAN'T ACCEPT THE DOTPILL

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-

IT don't want to admit to themselves that the dotpill is the truth so they change the subject by saying that I was talking about the dogpill!!

Screenshot 20200612 144053

Screenshot 20200612 144009

This is just sad. @ThoughtfulCel thoughts?

Btw the story was that the girl I knew, knew someone from my """"friend""""" group so I had their insta and had messaged them like 3 times or somethin. I still have their insta after two years of not speaking and I literally sent . And she blocked me. No one asked me to elaborate on that tho so I didn't say.

Last edited:
Dotpill watdat?

brutal dotpill

they would prefer the dogpill over the dotpill

Ask them why beastiality even exists in the first place and why it's usually with dogs or horses.

Ask them why it's always white women having sex with their dogs.

Ask them if they (male users) get kissed by women more than dogs get kissed by their female owners.

Ask them if they get more attention from woman than dogs do.

brutal dotpill.
Is this your first time being dotpilled? I'm surprised you accepted it so fast. Usually it takes a while for people to be able to handle such a brutal pill.

spotted, dotted, cunts telling us we have an "entitlement problem"

Is this your first time being dotpilled? I'm surprised you accepted it so fast. Usually it takes a while for people to be able to handle such a brutal pill.
I've already accepted all the pills. It is my first time, but I am always ready to know the brutal truth, for I have nothing else.

the dotpill was too brutal for them

They are just reaching for anything at this point. Pathetic.

I'm sorry to inform you OP, but @ThoughtfulCel requested a ban.

ah nigga imma dot, muh ....