Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over It can always get worse.

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
2002AryanMaxxed1488

2002AryanMaxxed1488

卐 5'6 Uggo with Rage, Depression, ADHD & Autism 卐
★★★★★
That's what I tell myself.
Just when I think I've hit rock bottom, I find out that there's always a level lower than the current one I'm at.
People always say it gets better, but it really doesn't. At least, not if you're an Incel.
In my experience as an Incel, you only go downhill from where you start, which isn't all that high to begin with.
BlackPilled from the moment we are born, our existence is a constant experience of seeing what new torment awaits us around every corner.
And with the world going in the direction it is, as well as everything else that has happened in the last 10 years, I don't see there being any positive change to our lives. If anything, I see it degrading into even further levels of suffering and misery as time goes on.

Never say that because it will happen.

And when you die all that’s left is your conscience. Everything will be black. You will hear memories and voices of your past life, your previous life, knowing you didn’t die satisfied.

You will feel a strong urge to have sex, but you’re nothing. Just an empty void. You had a chance in life to experience it and you blew it. Now you have to feel everything you’ve felt before except this time you are left with nothing but your conscience in the afterlife.

And when you die all that’s left is your conscience. Everything will be black. You will hear memories and voices of your past life, your previous life, knowing you didn’t die satisfied.

You will feel a strong urge to have sex, but you’re nothing. Just an empty void. You had a chance in life to experience it and you blew it. Now you have to feel everything you’ve felt before except this time you are left with nothing but your conscience in the afterlife.
Source

24k posts with only 7 days online? Can this power be taught?

I experienced the worst of it when I was homeless. It could have been worse. I could have not had a car to sleep in. I can only imagine

Well it is pretty cold outside right now

That sounds like hell regardless if you're a incel or not lol.