Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT calls Daniel Lord (HIMR) popular and charismatic

nohope.

nohope.

Banned
-
834f616be37fb3dbc9551767f5e1aaab.png

And they said he's attractive in the comments....

Don’t bother reasoning with them it’s like playing chess with a brick wall

Master baiter.

Stop picking on retards OP, where are your manners?

He has a good face, though, and doesn't hold too many of the failo'ing rice features; obviously "charismatic", because he's attractive. :feelsclown:

@UnwantedVirgin and there is another one hahahaha

Foids love hapas, I don't care what incel forums say, prettyboy hapas are among the most desired by teen foids
he looks decent tbh idk why people can't get why he's ascending

@UnwantedVirgin and there is another one hahahaha
IT will ignore both of our threads on this topic, luckily mine has image screen shots so they can't sweep it under the rug and it'll be here forever.

he looks decent tbh idk why people can't get why he's ascending
Exactly this.

I would argue that his face is quite attractive, albeit very niche appeal. No bone deformities, intact hair, decent jawline and chin , good collagen deposits; still looks youthful and the guy is already 34-years-old as of this year and looks much the same as when he started making YT videos.

Obviously he's quite androgynous, yet seems to appeal to Asian women and a few white girls. If he was ugly, not only would his channel never be popular as it is, but would also lack any female viewership and subscribers.

IT is retarded though, no denying that. But this time they're right about that dude. Still... this guy was never really Cel, just socially inept, and preferred to be alone throughout his teens and early 20s.

He's not ugly at all, mogs me to Kepler-22b and back actually

incels live rent free in icecats head