Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel It brutaly hurts me

Blackpill Monk

Blackpill Monk

I want my pain to be inflicted on others
★★★
Right now festival season is going on in my hometown. Every one is enjoying thier festival season, posting thier happy and cheerful pics. Guys of my age enjoying thier life with every moments. Yesterday evening, I go on a walk for see the festival gathering and i seeing everyone enjoying thier happy moment. Everyone having thier companion, everyone with thier lovely partner enjoying the essence and every moment of festival. It brutally gives me worst nervous attack realising I am the only ugly lonely guy, it brutally hurts me that every one enjoying the festival with thier partners and friends with full essence and I am the only guy roaming lonely with no one.

I just roaming lonely and see that every fellow there having the companion of thier girlfriend and friends. This brutally hurts me every one having a successful romantic life and social life enjoying every essence of thier life and I am the only one living with ugly rotten loneliness. It brutally hurts me:cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

Last edited:
Yea i know that feeling staring up at your dark ceiling then looking on social media seeing your old friend's/acquaintance having fun with their freinds or partners making amazing memories that will last a lifetime while you rot on your bed in a dark room in your sub 5 body knowin nothing will change and that your destined to live a lonely miserable life that feeling is beyond depressing and cuts deep into your soul.

Yea i know that feeling staring up at your dark ceiling then looking on social media seeing your old friend's/acquaintance having fun with their freinds or partners making amazing memories that will last a lifetime while you rot on your bed in a dark room in your sub 5 body knowin nothing will change and that your destined to live a lonely miserable life that feeling is beyond depressing and cuts deep into your soul.
:feelsrope: :cryfeels:

BRO. Bro. Physical attractiveness doesn't matter. I may be a [6'1" white guy / mid-20s female in a large city] but I can confidently tell you that it's entirely possible to be wildly successful on dating sites if you're ugly. It's all about your personality and how funny you are and how kind of a human being you are. You know what's really unattractive? Your INSECURITIES. If you could just be confident then people would be swarming your profile with unsolicted visits and date offers.

I knew this one guy in high school who looked like a shorter and Indian-looking Danny DeVito with tertiary syphillis but he had an amazing demeanor so he bedded one different girl a month every month. Oh what about the other 50 ugly Indian guys? I dunno I only remember this one. I'm sure they must have been successful too.

Anyway, go ahead and submit your profile for critique so we can write 4 paragraphs about how you misspelled a word in your second sentence and should insert a few more adjectives here and there with a better hook. There ya go sport. Now run off and don't display any depression/frustration anymore or we'll downvote all of your posts from here on out and call you a nasty RedPiller.

BRO. Bro. Physical attractiveness doesn't matter. I may be a [6'1" white guy / mid-20s female in a large city] but I can confidently tell you that it's entirely possible to be wildly successful on dating sites if you're ugly. It's all about your personality and how funny you are and how kind of a human being you are. You know what's really unattractive? Your INSECURITIES. If you could just be confident then people would be swarming your profile with unsolicted visits and date offers.

I knew this one guy in high school who looked like a shorter and Indian-looking Danny DeVito with tertiary syphillis but he had an amazing demeanor so he bedded one different girl a month every month. Oh what about the other 50 ugly Indian guys? I dunno I only remember this one. I'm sure they must have been successful too.

Anyway, go ahead and submit your profile for critique so we can write 4 paragraphs about how you misspelled a word in your second sentence and should insert a few more adjectives here and there with a better hook. There ya go sport. Now run off and don't display any depression/frustration anymore or we'll downvote all of your posts from here on out and call you a nasty RedPiller.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It is what it is