Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL It bodes well for me that you guys have skyhigh standards in what you want in a gf

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s not personal, but you’re a normalfag shorting up this board.
-> r/cucktears

I bet you will NEVER put me on ignore. You need me like Stacey needs Chad.

Now suck this dick, and look into my eyes, faggot.

LMS, I don't think you belong here. This is primarily a community of subhumans who know they're subhuman which is why many of us don't even try. There's no point. This is not lookism and we're not primarily about looksmaxing here.
You're a Tyrone compared to us and I wouldn't be surprised you got laid being as persistent as you seem to be.

LMS, I don't think you belong here. This is primarily a community of subhumans who know they're subhuman which is why many of us don't even try. There's no point. This is not lookism and we're not primarily about looksmaxing here.
You're a Tyrone compared to us and I wouldn't be surprised you got laid being as persistent as you seem to be.

There are guys far better looking than me here. I say that as a 3/10, old, baldingcel.

You're right. I don't fit in here much but I fit in here better than I do @ Lookism with all the chads there bragging about Tinder matches. The thing is, there is no community for sub5 men who are social, NT-enough to have friends and a career, have low-standards, and who would be willing to approach women if they could guarantee even a 1/00 chance of success, etc.

Haha, when not wanting a fat girl is considered high standards in 2018.

at what point did we say we all wanted virgin females with 10/10 looks.

OP should be banned for spouting " lower your standards" Bullshit

at what point did we say we all wanted virgin females with 10/10 looks.

OP should be banned for spouting " lower your standards" Bullshit

"Lower your standards" is bluepilled nonsense when it is said generally, but if an actual decent girl has been posted and incels are saying that she isn't good enough for them, then at least then we can see clearly and in a measurable way, how high (or low) incels' standards are.

If you haven't seen the threads where incels here demand a virgin gf then you must skimreading the posts.

Funny, I don't remember saying I want 10/10 virgins. In fact I remember saying NOT A SINGLE FEMALE HAS EVER BEEN INTERESTED IN ME. NOT ONE. Yeah, that's it.

id rather have an ulgy bitch for my first time to feel more confident

If you haven't seen the threads where incels here demand a virgin gf then you must skimreading the posts.

Have to agree on this one, I distinctly recall a thread where some posters didn't even care an oldcel ascended, because it wasn't with a 16-18 year old virgin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back