Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

it blows my mind men even "have" kids these days

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
beside the obvious fact it's not their kids and they're getting cucked, it blows my mind men wife up some used up old white bag of shit and raise their (chad's) kid

cuckery has actually been going on since the dawn of time. its just nature taking its course. if u think about it, conservatism is what is unnatural as it runs counter to the evolutionary process of sexual selection

cuckery has actually been going on since the dawn of time. its just nature taking its course. if u think about it, conservatism is what is unnatural as it runs counter to the evolutionary process of sexual selection
How can you be South Korean and incel?

How can you be South Korean and incel?
??? South Korea has even lower birth rates than Japan. It could also be the case that he is an American-Korean

??? South Korea has even lower birth rates than Japan. It could also be the case that he is an American-Korean
He can just grow out his hair and get a prime South Korean Stacy.

He can just grow out his hair and get a prime South Korean Stacy.
uk koreancel actually. prob just as bad as being american korean. because of hypergamy most asian women here date whites or even blacks. i srsly see more eurasian kids than full asian kids when walking around

uk koreancel actually. prob just as bad as being american korean. because of hypergamy most asian women here date whites or even blacks. i srsly see more eurasian kids than full asian kids when walking around
Asian men have tbe lowest SMV in the west :/ This is not fair tbh

Damn, it's really over in the UK for ethnics. What's your rating? Ever posted a pic?

Damn, it's really over in the UK for ethnics. What's your rating? Ever posted a pic?
no, but i wud rate myself 3-4 due to weak cheekbones + narrow jaw + high facial fat distribution causing bloatcel appearance, in addition to my typical korean heavy lidded eye area.

With the way females are behaving in the current world, could you imagine raising a daughter?

I was thinking the same thing. Being a cuck is the natural state of man.

It does indeed boggle the mind. It's pure cuckoldry. Having unprotected sex with a femoid is an act of insanity. You may as well stick your dick in the mouth of a salt water crocodile.