Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It blows my mind how lonely men are compared to any woman of any age

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I've known men who were 6/10 facially and tall yet lonely as fuck. Especially men who live in the suburbs.

But a woman can live literally anywhere and get invited out or offered endless shit just to show up to some place.

Once you go above the age of 25 it becomes massively worse for men but it doesn't seem to affect women at all. It's socially acceptable to see women in their 30s in upper end venues cruising for men.

it's why more and more men are opting out from society. whole thing is rigged.

While both sexes can experience loneliness the key differences here are-

-The way each sex defines it-
Women tend to have a far looser understanding of loneliness. They tend to equate temporary dryspells or minor social isolation with crippling solitude. They have a very poor understanding of emotions on a deeper level so feel every thing at very superficial level. Happy = Ecstatic, Sad = Manically Depressed, Bored = Crippling Loneliness. They take base emotions and verbalise them to the extreme because they lack the capacity to feel the emotion correctly so tend to view it as a "What kind of attention can I get from this?" so they over-inflate the depth of what they're feeling to gain attention. They are lonely but that gauge of loneliness is screwed and distorted.

-The solution-
Men and Whores both have a solution to their issue, however the roastie solution is insanely easier to achieve. It's the same as saying "In order to win the prize of £5000 the male must climb Everest and the woman must walk to the end of the road." The solution is easier for women and there's no way she can't succeed, there's a 100% chance that if she walks to the end of the road that the money will be there, the male however has a 50% (or worse chance) that the money isn't there, but in place of the money there's a note that just says "Nice work bro, just got to climb Annapurna next" then at Annapurna there's a 50% chance that the money is there or a note saying "Nice work bro, just climb K2 next" etc. You can't compare a male stance on being lonely with a roastie one because the male stance is simply a more daunting and unreliable issue to solve (if you ever can), hers is superficial and painfully easy to solve.

Women tend to have a far looser understanding of loneliness. They tend to equate temporary dryspells or minor social isolation with crippling solitude. They have a very poor understanding of emotions on a deeper level so feel every thing at very superficial level. Happy = Ecstatic, Sad = Manically Depressed, Bored = Crippling Loneliness. They take base emotions and verbalise them to the extreme because they lack the capacity to feel the emotion correctly so tend to view it as a "What kind of attention can I get from this?" so they over-inflate the depth of what they're feeling to gain attention. They are lonely but that gauge of loneliness is screwed and distorted.

-The solution-
Men and Whores both have a solution to their issue, however the roastie solution is insanely easier to achieve. It's the same as saying "In order to win the prize of £5000 the male must climb Everest and the woman must walk to the end of the road." The solution is easier for women and there's no way she can't succeed, there's a 100% chance that if she walks to the end of the road that the money will be there, the male however has a 50% (or worse chance) that the money isn't there, but in place of the money there's a note that just says "Nice work bro, just got to climb Annapurna next" then at Annapurna there's a 50% chance that the money is there or a note saying "Nice work bro, just climb K2 next" etc. You can't compare a male stance on being lonely with a roastie one because the male stance is simply a more daunting and unreliable issue to solve (if you ever can), hers is superficial and painfully easy to solve.

high IQ.

I don't take any roastie who claims to be depressed and lonely seriously. Their problems are self-created and perpetuated for attention

-The solution-

good post

-The solution-
A woman has to eat one of her meals 90 minutes later than she usually does. "I'm starrrving."

The temperature of a room is 74 degrees. "It's so hot in here!"

The garbagemen come an hour later than usual on their pickup day. "They're always late!"

She had to wait behind six other customers to buy the shoes her beat-bux cuck gave her the money for. "Oh my gawd! That place was a madhouse."

The temperature is 43 F on a late October day. "It's freezing out!"

Etc., etc., etc.

Indeed. It broke my heart to see than a third of males in college live pretty isolated lives, while most foids find it hard to be alone for 5 minutes, because they are allways orbited and treated like godesses. I envy that most of those dudes didnt even seem to care about being almost friendless, incels and subhuman in general. They just cared about vidya, anime and comics. Even if i cope with those too, im dying every day cause of social isolation.....

Also...

-The solution-

high IQ.

I don't take any roastie who claims to be depressed and lonely seriously. Their problems are self-created and perpetuated for attention

This

suiful for 25cels like @fukmylyf

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back