Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It began for 5’11 cels

Being 5’11 is manlet tier in 2024. Average white/black Zoomer is 6’2 why do people think mogging ethnics and old boomers means shit

Normie gibberish

OvER if you're not bear height in 2020+4

Being 5’11 is manlet tier in 2024.
Not among browns
Average white/black Zoomer is 6’2 why do people think mogging ethnics and old boomers means shit
In college sports, sure. Most whites are 5'11, this was proven by the data from german conscripts. Mogging ethnics means you are likely to get an ethnic or noodle gf if you travel elsewhere.

Not among browns
Im Hispanic and 5’11 I don’t give a fuck about height mogging ethnics and old boomers :lul: :lul: . Plus I’m not a Mexican/Central American nor around them a good amount of 6’0+ Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, etc here and Peruvians too.
In college sports, sure. Most whites are 5'11, this was proven by the data from german conscripts. Mogging ethnics means you are likely to get an ethnic or noodle gf if you travel elsewhere.
Mogging ethnics means Jack shit. Most white/Jew Zoomers Here are 6’0+. Most blacks are 6’0+ well not most since a good amount of blacks are below 5’8. But those ones drag down the average of blacks who are normally 6’0 or above.

Muh mogging Hispanics/Asians or boomers in height. Lol 6 foot is jackshit

Im Hispanic and 5’11 I don’t give a fuck about height mogging ethnics and old boomers :lul: :lul: . Plus I’m not a Mexican/Central American nor around them a good amount of 6’0+ Dominicans, Puerto Ricans, etc here and Peruvians too.
A good amount is what you pick up on, statistically they are still on the shorter side. Castizos are still med descendants (Spain) who have an avg height of 174 cm. It's confirmation bias, nothing stats wise lines up with .org or .is beliefs about zoomer height, people still guess their height wrong, I also know it's hardwired into our brains to remember things that confirm our biases. I'm not saying this is you but a lot of people delude themselves into thinking they are a lot taller than they actually are, also remember that your eye and head heights are separate, eyes aren't on top of our heads.

Mogging ethnics means Jack shit. Most white/Jew Zoomers Here are 6’0+. Most blacks are 6’0+ well not most since a good amount of blacks are below 5’8. But those ones drag down the average of blacks who are normally 6’0 or above.
No data, look at this, there is no way muttmuricans heightmog native well fed germans unless you're in wisconsin or montana but even then it should be 180 on average like the stats say it is. There was a video of a tallfag chad who came to the us and complained about the astonishing number of manlets and another vid of a whore from europe saying the same shit.
And at that point if what you're claiming is true then... move. I'm almost the same height as you and I don't think it's my height holding me back tbhngl.
Muh mogging Hispanics/Asians or boomers in height. Lol 6 foot is jackshit
6 ft is god tier everywhere else or among other browns, foids desire at least an eight inch difference within relationships anyway according to studies. So 5'11 is ok for foids below 5'4, this also lines up with shit I see every fucking day outside with couples that are second gen or white.

Last edited:
The lower half of these kinds of videos has never been anything positive

A good amount is what you pick up on, statistically they are still on the shorter side. Castizos are still med descendants (Spain) who have an avg height of 174 cm. It's confirmation bias, nothing stats wise lines up with .org or .is beliefs about zoomer height, people still guess their height wrong, I also know it's hardwired into our brains to remember things that confirm our biases. I'm not saying this is you but a lot of people delude themselves into thinking they are a lot taller than they actually are, also remember that your eye and head heights are separate, eyes aren't on top of our heads.
View attachment 1165851
I’m 5’11 180cm barefoot verified. Measured myself enough times and doctors confirmed it I was 181cm measured at the doctors. Also I said a good amount not average ofc yea I know I’m still taller than even the average castizo supposedly. I’ve come across plenty of castizos I’m shorter than and these Amerindian Peruvians who are dead straight 6’0 +
No data, look at this, there is no way muttmuricans heightmog native well fed germans unless you're in wisconsin or montana but even then it should be 180 on average like the stats say it is. There was a video of a tallfag chad who came to the us and complained about the astonishing number of manlets and another vid of a whore from europe saying the same shit.
And at that point if what you're claiming is true then... move. I'm almost the same height as you and I don't think it's my height holding me back tbhngl.
Old boomers & some manlet whites drag down the average.
6 ft is god tier everywhere else or among other browns, foids desire at least an eight inch difference within relationships anyway according to studies. So 5'11 is ok for foids below 5'4, this also lines up with shit I see every fucking day outside with couples that are second gen or white.
Most couples I see are landwhales and MTN