Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity IT becky brags about how much sex she had since college

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
“Incels : sex should be illegal Also Incels: us taking women should be legal, je mot mandatory.
I think they don't even want sex, just validation for their misogyny.
-Me, a Becky who actually had a lot of sex in college and ever since. With normies, with Chads, with fellow Beckies and with Stacies too. But no incels/volcels because (not) fuck those sexist pigs.”

What a degenerate cunt

Literally proof of "Chad only" theory

She can keep that low quality pussy to herself. Thank you for not fucking any incels/volcels everyone's a winner. :feelsokman:

I said it backwards. Meant MFF which means male-female-female
She probably has sex with one foid instead of a threesome. She’s a whore

It's odd how she seems to regard that as some sort of achievement, when the difficulty level is basically the same as laying down on the ground and not moving for 20 minutes (if you have a hole)

It's odd how she seems to regard that as some sort of achievement, when the difficulty level is basically the same as laying down on the ground and not moving for 20 minutes (if you have a hole)
Having a hole is considered an achievement

meanwhile multiple men there admit they're virgin

IT is the blackest of pills...

Ragefuel, I hate women so much

The most misogynistic people I’ve known in real life have been Chads.

She can definitely tell that guy walking down the street is sexist because of his face

Dont post shit here you asshole

As some of you know, I am very anti violence, almost to point I don't qualify as an incel, and never support random shit like going ER, but posts like this, where the normies are indiscriminately attacking us because we didn't get to have that college and high school life just triggers me, and I worry some confused incel, probably one who hasn't found the blackpill yet, is going to read those comments, and go ER

She’s never had sex with incels because we’re ugly. Blackpill proven once again.

As some of you know, I am very anti violence, almost to point I don't qualify as an incel, and never support random shit like going ER, but posts like this, where the normies are indiscriminately attacking us because we didn't get to have that college and high school life just triggers me, and I worry some confused incel, probably one who hasn't found the blackpill yet, is going to read those comments, and go ER
High IQ

Now that becky saw I posted about her. And some person replies to her with that gay ass laughing with tears emoji

I’ll slash their throats in Friday the 13th movie

Chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only chad only

I just entered that thread to downvoted soygma.

Christian roasties?
Yeah if you go to the r/Christianmarriage subreddit, it's full of posts saying:

"My wife doesn't have sex with me", "My girlfriend has a past, should I go further", "I want to quickly settle down with this guy now that I'm approaching my biological window but he doesn't want to wife me for another few years what do".

I'm posting a few seeds of blackpills here and there tbh.

Yeah if you go to the r/Christianmarriage subreddit, it's full of posts saying:

"My wife doesn't have sex with me", "My girlfriend has a past, should I go further", "I want to quickly settle down with this guy now that I'm approaching my biological window but he doesn't want to wife me for another few years what do".

I'm posting a few seeds of blackpills here and there tbh.
Are they right wing?

The amount of sex you've had is nothing to brag about if you're a female. Just makes you a slut. Not like it was a challenge to get all those guys to want to put their dick in you.

The amount of sex you've had is nothing to brag about if you're a female. Just makes you a slut. Not like it was a challenge to get all those guys to want to put their dick in you.
Exactly it’s easy as pie for foids

Should get a warning

Of course. shortcels/braincels/incels actually has good memes.

Also I piss off christian roasties

Nothing pisses me off more than Christian women. The church has really let them get away with murder. I'm a Christian myself but I know the majority of Christian girls are whores.

Nothing pisses me off more than Christian women. The church has really let them get away with murder. I'm a Christian myself but I know the majority of Christian girls are whores.
Many people here are atheist

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back