Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy IT are the Uncle Toms of the incel community while blackpillers are the civil rights leaders for ugly people

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
I think most normies and even people here would agree that IT are bigger losers than self-accepting incels like us are, as they are mostly just incels in denial. However just like the Clayton Bigsby skit from the Dave Chapelle Show that showed a black KKK member, IT are the incel version of Clayton Bigsby. These people are called Uncle Toms and lick the ass crack of non-ugly people that they wish they could be.

2C29F8EA 4EE4 492B B425 3ED388C6850E

Meanwhile blackpilled incels like us are like the black civil rights leaders for ugly people, as the blackpill is much more than women not lusting after ugly males. We try to fight back against the oppression against ugly people in society and people hating us for our looks. Many want to resort to violence, as were many black leaders like the black panthers who were willing to fight for their freedoms with violence. Many considered them extremists as well in their time, and even today.
1ECF9DC1 FF26 4788 92FC 94CE16852B40

Some of us cope and think we are actually better than non-incels who have sex, and this is similar to some esoteric pan-african copers or the Black Hebrew Israelites who think they can ascend and are actually better than the whites. It’s a similar kind of coping mechanism, because we see the oppression non-ugly and sell out ugly people (IT) cause us.
1061037D 4ACA 429A 9EB7 09C44482E28F

There are many of us willing to fight on the streets (go ER) and many of us want the laws to be changed peacefully for our rights. This is no different than the difference between people like Malcolm X and MLK in their difference in opinion of how change will be implemented.

32A78286 C8CE 4B95 A088 9DBFEE019B38

71649083 380B 4AB2 A5DB 1EF73B9BC8B2

But there are also many incels who think it’s completely ovER and will LDAR or commit suicide (or larp about it for attention like @mistersinister). But in the end, most incels in the world don’t even know they are oppressed and stay blind and bluepilled. This is why we must get our blackpilled message across, even though deep inside all ugly people know the blackpill is true.
6897173F 642C 4F1D 86D0 060BFD249AD9

All true. We need a good leader to start the incel rebelion.

True. We need to elevate class consciousness.

WE MUST CONQUER THE MANOSPHERE AND DESTROY THR PANTHEONS OF ALL OTHER PILLS AND COPERS LIKE THE REDPILL, NOFAP, MGTOW, ETC

There are many of us willing to fight on the streets (go ER) and many of us want the laws to be changed peacefully for our rights. This is no different than the difference between people like Malcolm X and MLK in their difference in opinion of how change will be implemented.
LAWS WILL NOT CHANGE. THIS WILL NEVER BE A PEACEFUL MATTER. MALCOLM X FTW. YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING TO TALK TOILETS OUT OF FUCKING CHAD INTO FUCKING YOU?????!!!! TOILETS REPRESENT THE MAJORITY VOTERS IN THE US!!!!!! YOU THINK CHADS WILL NOT VOTE THE SAME AS TOILETS, YOU THINK THEY WILL GIVE UP THEIR PRIVILEGE????!!!

All true. We need a good leader to start the incel rebelion.
True, although for now we are too ugly to make a presence irl. It will probably be some surgery maxxed coper.

True. We need to elevate class consciousness.
More like face consciousness.

WE MUST CONQUER THE MANOSPHERE AND DESTROY THR PANTHEONS OF ALL OTHER PILLS AND COPERS LIKE THE REDPILL, NOFAP, MGTOW, ETC
How is nofap part of the manosphere jfl. Nofap might actually get people angst enough to do something.

LAWS WILL NOT CHANGE. THIS WILL NEVER BE A PEACEFUL MATTER. MALCOLM X FTW. YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING TO TALK TOILETS OUT OF FUCKING CHAD INTO FUCKING YOU?????!!!! TOILETS REPRESENT THE MAJORITY VOTERS IN THE US!!!!!!
Based

How is nofap part of the manosphere jfl. Nofap might actually get people angst enough to do something.
Nofap is good but the people representing a community about it are straight up copers, they do it with no actual goal in mind. I agree with the point that it would make them have more angst tho.

I think most normies and even people here would agree that IT are bigger losers than self-accepting incels like us are, as they are mostly just incels in denial. However just like the Clayton Bigsby skit from the Dave Chapelle Show that showed a black KKK member, IT are the incel version of Clayton Bigsby. These people are called Uncle Toms and lick the ass crack of non-ugly people that they wish they could be.

View attachment 652599

Meanwhile blackpilled incels like us are like the black civil rights leaders for ugly people, as the blackpill is much more than women not lusting after ugly males. We try to fight back against the oppression against ugly people in society and people hating us for our looks. Many want to resort to violence, as were many black leaders like the black panthers who were willing to fight for their freedoms with violence. Many considered them extremists as well in their time, and even today.
View attachment 652602

Some of us cope and think we are actually better than non-incels who have sex, and this is similar to some esoteric pan-african copers or the Black Hebrew Israelites who think they can ascend and are actually better than the whites. It’s a similar kind of coping mechanism, because we see the oppression non-ugly and sell out ugly people (IT) cause us.
View attachment 652604

View attachment 652616
View attachment 652615

But there are also many incels who think it’s completely ovER and will LDAR or commit suicide (or larp about it for attention like @mistersinister). But in the end, most incels in the world don’t even know they are oppressed and stay blind and bluepilled. This is why we must get our blackpilled message across, even though deep inside all ugly people know the blackpill is true.
View attachment 652609
THIS IS THE REALIST THREAD ON THIS ENTIRE FUCKING FORUM!!! MODS PIN THIS!!!!!

True, although for now we are too ugly to make a presence irl. It will probably be some surgery maxxed coper.
LITERALLY!! THAT'S WHY I SAY LOOKSMAXXING SHOULD BE DONE IN ORDER TO FEEL MORE CONFIDENT AND BE MORE REPRESENTABLE IN PUBLIC SO WE CAN ACTUALLY ACHIEVE SOMETHING!!!!!

THIS IS THE REALIST THREAD ON THIS ENTIRE FUCKING FORUM!!! MODS PIN THIS!!!!!
Jfl, thanks. @Robtical high iq thread for you to read.

Nofap is good but the people representing a community about it are straight up copers, they do it with no actual goal in mind. I agree with the point that it would make them have more angst tho.
True, the community surrounding it are low iq copers most of the time.

LITERALLY!! THAT'S WHY I SAY LOOKSMAXXING SHOULD BE DONE IN ORDER TO FEEL MORE CONFIDENT AND BE MORE REPRESENTABLE IN PUBLIC SO WE CAN ACTUALLY ACHIEVE SOMETHING!!!!!
Yeah, we well never be taken seriously if ugly people are used to represent us. We have to be more aware of our self image and how lookism will affect any movement.

Last edited:
We have to wait for the Incel Messiah to reveal himself and lead his people in the Beta Uprising to the Promised Land of Inceldia
Breivik made a pretty good effort (bombed a glowie office in GTA V & defeated 77 enemies in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare), especially since he was incel (possibly volcel) while also having a Chadlite/HTN appearance. His incredible performance at videogame PVP has set a shining example for us and, like he wrote in his manifesto, these efforts must be intensified
Perhaps he will reveal himself during World War 3, but the question is how long do we have to wait for it to kick off. Perhaps the War in Ukraine is the opening stage of World War 3 much like Hitler's invasion of Poland was the opening stage of World War 2
Maybe they will just press the red button & nuke the whole world while the elites are hiding in fallout vaults. At least then there will probably not be an incel problem anymore because everybody will be dead apart from the elites and their wives & mistresses :feelsthink:

incels: OOGA BOOGA GIVE US RIGHTS!

:feelswhat:

We have to wait for the Incel Messiah to reveal himself and lead his people in the Beta Uprising to the Promised Land of Inceldia
Breivik made a pretty good effort (bombed a glowie office in GTA V & defeated 77 enemies in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare), especially since he was incel (possibly volcel) while also having a Chadlite/HTN appearance. His incredible performance at videogame PVP has set a shining example for us and, like he wrote in his manifesto, these efforts must be intensified
Perhaps he will reveal himself during World War 3, but the question is how long do we have to wait for it to kick off. Perhaps the War in Ukraine is the opening stage of World War 3 much like Hitler's invasion of Poland was the opening stage of World War 2
Maybe they will just press the red button & nuke the whole world while the elites are hiding in fallout vaults. At least then there will probably not be an incel problem anymore because everybody will be dead apart from the elites and their wives & mistresses :feelsthink:
Jfl, an incel messiah prophecy.

incels: OOGA BOOGA GIVE US RIGHTS!

:feelswhat:
You are okay with our current oppression?

You are okay with our current oppression?
No im not

but its not effecting me in blatant ways unless i think of everything that happens to me is because of systemic racism

my mother has tried to push that mentality upon me and i have rejected that idea not that i am saying systemic racism isn't real i just find it a bit corny to blame it on everything

No im not

but its not effecting me in blatant ways unless i think of everything that happens to me is because of systemic racism

my mother has tried to push that mentality upon me and i have rejected that idea not that i am saying systemic racism isn't real i just find it a bit corny to blame it on everything
Systemic racism was real under Jim Crow Laws, do you believe that?

incel lives matter!

Good idea, but there are only individual solutions to our struggles
While I identify with other sub males’ struggles, I don’t believe in revolution or collective redemption
I wish you all good luck and courage in your pursuits though

Because all individuals are self-serving
In a world with scarcity, everything becomes a competition
Nothing that comes top down from the state, or from revolution, ever benefits the group as an entity, only a few already favored elites
Nothing can fix the “incel problem” or “hypergamy problem” or “wageslave problem” systemically, you can only hope to make your way around the obstacles and take some of what you want in life for yourself
You can always see that whenever people are in groups, they act stupid, conflict arises, etc
You can see it in this forum itself, don’t expect to save anyone with you

Because all individuals are self-serving
In a world with scarcity, everything becomes a competition
Groups of people who are suffering from a similar struggle can work towards a common goal though.

Nothing that comes top down from the state, or from revolution, ever benefits the group as an entity, only a few already favored elites
American revolution seemed to have benefitted most. So had the English revolution.

Nothing can fix the “incel problem” or “hypergamy problem” or “wageslave problem” systemically, you can only hope to make your way around the obstacles and take some of what you want in life for yourself
We can fix discrimination against ugly people, especially in places like the workplace and such.

You can always see that whenever people are in groups, they act stupid, conflict arises, etc
This is not true, collective agreements can often lead to decisions that are better than what any random individual would have made. For example, when guessing the number of gumballs in a box, the collective answer is always very close to the actual answer. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wisdom_of_Crowds

You can see it in this forum itself, don’t expect to save anyone with you
Political activism worked for feminists who took the whole system and turned it upside down. It’s harder for men, but why would coming together to flip the system a different way be impossible?

View attachment 652599

View attachment 652602

View attachment 652604

View attachment 652616
View attachment 652615

View attachment 652609
Most IT users are fuck ugly and drop their standards to dogshit to compensate
Also some are women which obviously doesnt count

Some people say Copexodius Maximus is an FBI-cel. Some people say he is part of a so called "discord troon squad." I care not. All I can say is his post in the OP was based.

Most IT users are fuck ugly and drop their standards to dogshit to compensate
Also some are women which obviously doesnt count
Yeah, obviously talking about the dudes.

If more incels on these forums saw things like this there would be less racism on this site.

If more incels on these forums saw things like this there would be less racism on this site.
Most the racism is just for attention whoring, since it brings a lot of interaction to your posts.