Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment IT and We: How it Be

• Thread starter Deleted member 32725
  • Start date
I have no doubt they would stoop to that. But my good faith comes from not doing the same to them. However they want to behave I have the benefit of integrity going for me. Then they'll have to confront a reality where, if they want *any* dirt on us, it has to be fabricated.
? They'll still fabricate things anyway lol.

? They'll still fabricate things anyway lol.
Then nothing changes. Either way, no harm comes to us from this. Worse comes to worse, we stay at square one, we tried for square two.

Then nothing changes. Either way, no harm comes to us from this. Worse comes to worse, we stay at square one, we tried for square two.
All that happens is you show you are willing to comprise (aka meet some demands) rather than standing your ground. That's how it will be taken. This is basic blackpill. You are naive to think you'll be seen as having any moral highground. They'll hold you to very high moral standards in a way that if you don't agree to stop posting on incel forums you will be seen as an accessory to "misogyny".

The mere fact that you are on this forum complaining about women like the rest of us makes you fair game to them. How do you not get that?

All that happens is you show you are willing to comprise (aka meet some demands) rather than standing your ground. That's how it will be taken. This is basic blackpill. You are naive to think you'll be seen as having any moral highground. They'll hold you to very high moral standards in a way that if you don't agree to stop posting on incel forums you will be seen as an accessory to "misogyny".

The mere fact that you are on this forum complaining about women like the rest of us makes you fair game to them. How do you not get that?
I have never expressed a willingness to compromise on anything! I express my incel views, I articulate my opinion, and I do it all without being a prick.
It isn't an issue of naivete. I am giving them no fodder they wouldn't already have and I expose us to nothing, since I don't invite them nor claim to represent all incels.
I know I am fair game, but I may as well make the "hunt" so to speak, harder for them. When all I do is engage in level-headed discussion, they'll either have to resort to outright forgery (which you point out the ALREADY DO), or find a way to spin a reasonable conversation negatively, which is not easy to do.

There is no point in complaining about an issue if I do literally nothing to change it. I am chubby, but I am dieting and have lost 20lbs. Cool. I didn't just sit around and complain.
I am not asking everyone to get involved, but we're all aware things are not getting better for us. Maybe it's just me, but I would feel dirty for complaining here if I didn't do *anything* to try and make things better
@Michinomiya Hirohit like I said, we should message them through the mediums they use in an honest desire to engage with them directly. Hopefully showing them a side of us they pretend is not there.

You could eventually convince men on IT about blackpill but women never, they cant believe something they cant experience. Women project a lot, because they can sleep with ugly males they are convinced we could sleep with ugly females. Also blackpill is the result of hypergamy and awalt which they will never accept because women cant be at fault ever, so its easier to scream misogyny and point the finger at us

You could eventually convince men on IT about blackpill but women never, they cant believe something they cant experience. Women project a lot, because they can sleep with ugly males they are convinced we could sleep with ugly females. Also blackpill is the result of hypergamy and awalt which they will never accept because women cant be at fault ever, so its easier to scream misogyny and point the finger at us
It's less about getting the total blackpill across (which is a monumental if not impossible task), but confronting them directly with something that disrupts their narrative:
A rational, polite incel who does not accept the cuckery that is IWH

Absolutely not.

Why do I say absolutely not? Because I already tried it. They tried to gaslight me and often would ghost me in the middle of a conversation. I was very polite and nice but it was to no avail.

It's less about getting the total blackpill across (which is a monumental if not impossible task), but confronting them directly with something that disrupts their narrative:
A rational, polite incel who does not accept the cuckery that is IWH
I dunno i think everything would just go in circle until both parties snap and start jumping at each other throat

Absolutely not.

Why do I say absolutely not? Because I already tried it. They tried to gaslight me and often would ghost me in the middle of a conversation. I was very polite and nice but it was to no avail.
That sucks bro. I'm sorry. But you didn't nothing wrong and that counts for something.
I dunno i think everything would just go in circle until both parties snap and start jumping at each other throat
That's where patience and restraint come in. I have an abundance of both, fortunately. It comes from dealing with normies all my life

You do you brocel...who knows you may even be able to get through to a few. Count me out though, most of these people have already made their misinformed opinions up about us. I don't have the patience to waste on retards and cucks ngl. That they deny how crucial men's looks and height are to women, that tells me how stupid they are.

I really don't care what trannies, fags, landwhales, leftists etc think of me. I've seen enough to conclude they are complete npcs who should be ignored. They will eventually try to dox you if you continue with this.

It's a good idea.
But it would be difficult.
They are a strange bunch, a bunch that I would not consider civil.
But maybe we could try?

Tlbt

@Fancy Alcoholic your input has been received and we are working hard to mobilize your feedback into actionable changes. Thank you!

We already tried that, if anyone here was on Reddit originally they would remember the r/askanincel subreddit. Usually people would ask the same dumb questions about hating women and do you like young girls because they only get that view from our most radical members. People go on IT to feel better than themselves, and laugh at the loser. If he's just a loser and not a dumb racist or pedo then it's not okay to laugh and bully him.