Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based IT and Normies Have Giga Coping Mechanism

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
They say we should be nice to women. When we treat them nice and rejected from them they say being nice is not enough we need to be confident too. When we became confident and still get rejected they say we should get over it there are many women in the world. They say looks don't matter but when we get rejected because of our looks they say we should start lifting weights. When we gymmaxxed and still got rejected they say muscle don't attract women. The list goes on with dick size, money etc. These fuckers have giga coping mechanism. They can cope about everything. Their brains are washed and even a monkey is more smarter than them.

Last edited:
Anything to avoid criticizing muh wahmen basically. It's always our faults.

Most inceltear users are pedophiles

There insane capacity for delusion is astounding.

Anything to avoid criticizing muh wahmen basically. It's always our faults.

If I wasn't being strung along by NTs, I'd gladly respond in detail. My mouth salivates at the constant opportunities of this site.

(I'll respond when able)

It is same like with ukraine and Russia. People believe that ukraine being attacked by Russia is wrong. Why is it wrong? Ah because morality! Morality doesn't exist. It's all made up and the funniest thing is they all believe they are right and are ready to fight for what they believe in even though IT IS ALL IN THEIR HEADS! Yet they claim to be "mentally healthy"

Society-wide copeium overdose

It's because their belief system is built on faulty assumptions. Normies believe that the world is fair and if you just work hard and be a good person you will be rewarded. Even if you do everything they suggest and are self-improving it will never be enough because to them if you are not succeeding you must being doing something wrong. Instead of challenging their own beliefs it's much easier to blame the individual.

It's because their belief system is built on faulty assumptions. Normies believe that the world is fair and if you just work hard and be a good person you will be rewarded. Even if you do everything they suggest and are self-improving it will never be enough because to them if you are not succeeding you must being doing something wrong. Instead of challenging their own beliefs it's much easier to blame the individual.
Based

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back