Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel It always gives me great pleasure when cunts who get breast implants have to get them ripped out

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★

based anti degenerate body rejecting cunts implants

Based implants

I wish I lived as a witch hunter in the middle ages so I'd be able to accuse a random foid on the street of being a witch and pull off her breasts with iron clamps (they actually did that) until she confessed.

Why are getting breast implants viewed as a confidence boost but when an ugly incel like me wants a literal fucking corrective craniofacial surgery I am told that I am mentally ill despite having an underbite? What?

squeeze em out like pimple

Why are getting breast implants viewed as a confidence boost but when an ugly incel like me wants a literal fucking corrective craniofacial surgery I am told that I am mentally ill despite having an underbite? What?
I honestly don't wish this on her, or any woman for that matter, but you're right. I desperately need jaw surgery to fix my overbite. I can't speak properly because of it. But it's just not an option for me. I strongly believe getting it could get me a girlfriend before I'm wheelchaircel

I bet we'll get blamed for this

I also like to read the news stories when they get infected implants or breast cancer
best is when they go to a shit country for cheap labor then come back home and get ultra sick