Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT advises us to thugmaxx

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
wqkmvcm3tws51.jpg

Just join the crips bro :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

JFL

never began for shortcels.
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Just commit crimes bro. Maybe we should steal cucktears' users houses. Care to give us an adress so we can begin?

I thought he had a weird misconception about what gangs usually do :feelshaha:
They probably do view crips more favorably but from their description alone and the userbase of IT what did you think they were referring to tbh?

"smuggles prescription medicine from Canada and sells it to people who have prescriptions but can't afford to buy it at US prices."

Just commit crimes to help potential sexhavers bro!
I mean that would get you shoutout...from like TheYoungTurks at most.

I'm already conviced for heroin, weed and amphetamine possession in connection with illegal fist weapons. I even had my apartment raided by cops last year.

Still balding and rejected by foids

I'm already conviced for heroin, weed and amphetamine possession in connection with illegal fist weapons. I even had my apartment raided by cops last year.

Still balding and rejected by foids
Have you tried throwing milkshakes at nazis? :feelskek:

:soy:Just join antifa and smuggle drugs bro:soy:

"joining a gang that throws milkshakes at nazis"
Bro they want people here to join antifa.
I'd rather throw grenades at antifa lol, they're the fucking fascists. Why do these ppl think everyone is in America btw?

Just commit international crimes theory

I thought he had a weird misconception about what gangs usually do :feelshaha:
Wanna throw dice in the alley then harass an old lady later while we wear denim & comb our mohawks brah?

Just throw milkshakes bro!

"joining a gang that throws milkshakes at nazis"
Bro they want people here to join antifa.
Can IT be any less of the stereotype they boxed themselves into :feelsgah: :feelsgah: ????

JFL at these soyboy retards thinking that throwing milkshajes at nazis accomplishes anything :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Just be Robin Hood bro

Last edited:
that's bound to be good for society...

Thugmaxxing is tyrone only

amphetamine possession
Been done for this too, except the fucking cops said it was cocaine and increased my charge from Class B to Class A. Fuck the cops, but hating cops and hanging out with drug dealers has still not fixed my inceldom.

Seriously they say foods admire us and we don’t realize it but then they say our personality is why foids hate us

wtf

Leave it to an IT user to raise the bar of stupidity

Been done for this too, except the fucking cops said it was cocaine and increased my charge from Class B to Class A. Fuck the cops, but hating cops and hanging out with drug dealers has still not fixed my inceldom.
cokeheads offered me to pay a prostie for me but I declined. I don''t want to be the joke of the group for the rest of this friendship