Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel It actually makes me happy when I see foids being so open about their hatred for short guys.

• Thread starter MillionBashStream97
  • Start date
MillionBashStream97

MillionBashStream97

Sub-3
-
Because I know that the only type of men they are attracting, with that behavior, are subhuman, low IQ guys with no character or value to speak of. Even if they are Chads or attractive normies.

Think about it.
What good hearted, non-abusive man, who could be considered "BF Material", in their right mind, would look at those posts or bios, showing so much pitiful and unnecessary bitterness and poor attempts of humor at short guys, and would think that this is the one I want to be with. This is the one I want to have a happy, long term relationship with.

Most of them have 50 short term relationships in like a year. Because the only tall retards willing to go for them, are fuckboys at best, and abusive at worst.

Those women are bound to be miserable pests. To be in unfulfilling relationships.

Maybe some of you will think this is cope, but the reaction I get when I see these posts, is that I'm happy I'm not with these bitter, no value as a human whatsoever, retard women.

Last edited:
Cope, the only thing valuable about foids is sex, cooking and cleaning (in Minecraft)

lmao.
I can't even be mad at this grAY, he actually made me laugh

Mocking short men and even discriminating them is socially acceptable, even in academic circles. Ofc foids will say that personality can override height (yeah right).

It’s a tough one for me:

- On one hand, it’s a step in the right direction that women are willing to be up front regarding the importance of looks. It’s moving us closer to the acceptance that we’re not incel because we don’t shower, have bad haircuts, bad personalities wtc

- On the other hand, we have stuff like the body positivity movement which is exclusively aimed at fat women. Why is their fixable condition something we can’t ridicule but an unfixable condition like height is fair game (paying $50k in Russia to be in a wheelchair for years isn’t much of a solve)

i don't feel bad on missing out of the large portion of women that are stupid cunts

I support it because it can be recorded as hatefuel for future shortcels and evidence for anyone who denies height discrimination