Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story It actually feels good to go out sometimes, at least in the first few minutes

• Thread starter patheticmanletcel
  • Start date
P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
I saw so many hot white women today at the streets it felt good for a certain time, just staring at their asses legs tits, it didnt even pretend i wasnt looking i just didnt care i just wanted them so bad, but then i started seeing couples huging holding hands and kissing in the park, u know couples about my age, and them i started thinking how i never had that and will never have, especially with women like those pretty blue eyed blondes, and then i just started to get angry and sad as fuck about how shitty my life is because i was cursed with this pathetic tiny frame and this pathetic laughable height and how much of a joke my body is fuck this shit i hate my body so much i has completely destroyed my life there is no hope because of this curse

Going out is pure suicidefuel for me tbh. I get home mentallt exhausted from all the suifuel I see.

Even tho there was a case of lifefuel today but i know it was just 1 out of 100000000000

I like walking in nature and breathing fresh air. This is what normies experience daily

I like walking in nature and breathing fresh air. This is what normies experience daily
I like to go to places where i dont know anyone and no one knows me, no anxiety dont care about what anyone is going to think about me dont care about anything, i feel free

my blood boils in the sunlight

This, but you have to go off the beaten path. Normie incursion has made many nature hiking spots unbearable.

I always have music and look down when I go out so I don’t acknowledge people also my maladaptive day dreaming cuts in.

Yes, I like to travel and Im planning go to europe next year

being outside is nice its just the humans that ruin it

I dislike being stared at and it's too cold up here. Maybe I'll start going back on night walks when it warms up

I love walking at night. My campus is really beautiful. It's the people who ruin it.

No, it doesn't.

I see a female. I imagine how incredible her life must be. I think about my oneitis and how I'll never be a part of her life. I die inside knowing she thinks I'm terrible scum that's done a million horrible things to her because I can't get her out of my head, and I'm so ugly that it was over before it even began.

I saw so many beautiful hot white women today, showing their beautiful white legs and feet, and knowing that i will never stand a chance with any of them made it feel like heaven and hell at the same time