Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It actively pisses me off to think that science put a man on the moon 50 years ago yet still has no genuine, good solution to baldness

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS SHIT STILL EXIST

The moon landing was probably bullshit.

But I agree, society doesn't take baldness seriously enough.

Baldness isn't a priority for the nation. But then, is going to the moon a priority for the nation? I don't need to know what's on the moon.

more money to make from treating baldness over curing it

time to take the thereisnocurepill

:feelsrope:time boyo

Pisses me off just as much as when I saw your hanging video.

How good are hair transplants? I know they cost money but are they even good?

High caliber hair transplants are really good, see Elon Musk.

Elon Musks Hair Transplant

Tbh, I think there's not very much focus on it because men tend to be married and dgaf by the time they start balding.

It also puts in perspective the talks about how biology and medicine will soon change the world (like with CRISPR, de-ageing and other fantasies).

We can't even grow hair back or cure the flu so give me a break.

It also puts in perspective the talks about how biology and medicine will soon change the world (like with CRISPR, de-ageing and other fantasies).

If you think the world is unfair now, wait a few decades for CRISPR to really take off. It will literally be a Gataca world of gigachads who are superior in every concievable way mogging non-edited humans in every conceivable way.

People spend more time developing tools for Chad to fuck more foids

Pisses me off just as much as when I saw your hanging video.
Saddam was pretty based in his death, openly mocked his executioners and told them they'd create a shitstorm for themselves (which ended up being true, many of Saddam's ex-army officers formed the Iraqi insurgency JFL) and his two sons literally went out like Scarface against the US Army.

Scientists are fucking useless

The hype over crisp isn’t warranted

We are still in the Stone Age of biology

just go to turkey bro

Ah the medical technology cope, it's theoretical framework is very seductive to aspie types.

I grew out of it when I realized it was just a far distant fantasy.

Reminds me of Foregen that was supposed to be a solution to grow back foreskins and their pleasure nerve endings.

more money to make from treating baldness over curing it
This. I have no doubt a permanent solution to baldness exists but it’s probably more profitable for big pharma to keep selling men dick-breaking pills

True, the hair pill is brutal

Baldness isn't a priority for the nation. But then, is going to the moon a priority for the nation? I don't need to know what's on the moon.

The space race helped develop a fair amount of civilian and military technology, tbh. Definitely worth it.