Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL IT: "16 year olds are kids" but 42% of 16 year olds have had sex

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
How old is old enough? In 1993, Lottes found the average age for men to lose their virginity was 16.8 years and 16.9 years for their female counterparts. In 1995 researchers found that 12.4% of 12 and 13 year olds and 61.1% of 17 and 18 year olds were non-virgins (De Gaston, Jensen, & Weed,). Furthermore, 13.1% of the sexually active students lost their virginity at 12 years of age or younger, 43.3% when they were 13-14 years old, and 43.6% when they were 15 years or older (De Gaston et al., 1995). In 2007, 42% of respondents reported to have sexual intercourse by the age of 16.
:feelsrope:

"16 year olds have had sex". :feelsrope::feelsrope:

JFL at people telling me 18 is too young

giga iq. oldcels still think we have a chance

Maybe it's more than that. Women lie in those researches.

Even if they haven't had sex on that age, they should be having sex because that's their peak. But with their stable husbands, not with Chad juniors.

I wonder how many of those 42% are foids.
Back in my high school days that disparity was noticeable and hypergamy was pretty much a thing, a minority of males were hanging out with most of the foids who took turns on them. The Chaddest dude in my classroom had new "crushes" on a weekly basis, the only reason it wasn't suicidefuel for me back then because I was bluepilled as fuck.

Also, a couple of foids I knew had 18yo boyfriends at fucking 13, my friends even joked back then they were pedo-enablers...

Last edited:
Daily reminder that in Europe foids have sex daily since they are 13/14 years old.

We need to draw the line somewhere, that's evident.

Ideally we let everyone who is really a truecel and noone who isn't, it isnt possible to filter thst way, the technology does not exist.

One of the most useful filters is an official age that will stop some number of kids from getting through or atleast lead to some obvious kids being discouraged from forum usage (none of their age specific topics would be tolerated).

For easy analaysis consider the extreme where we can perfectly control the age of kids in thr forum, in setting this age filter two types of errors need to be considered (analogous to the notions of Type 1 and Type 2 errors in basic statistics).

1. A kid who isn't actually a truecel joining the forum
  2. A kid who is a truecel not sticking in the forum

In the 2 error the kid comes back a couple years later, in the 1 error we feed the Blackpill to a normie or chadlight who doesn't even have any need of swallowing it and also wrongly takes on the pain of inceldom.

Faulting in manner 1 is a lot worst than 2, so its best to minimize the chance of 1, doing so means setting a high age restriction (because wed care much more about letting in someone who is not an incel than we would asking an incel to wait and not enter yet).

age-of-consent-europe.jpg

IT can eat my shit. 14/15 Years old foids are completely legal.

"Furthermore, 13.1% of the sexually active students lost their virginity at 12 years of age or younger"
Fucking chads, giga-rage fuel. How many of you want to bet most of these were from MILF school teachers or young cunts giving it out to pretty-boy chads like candy? These bastards have been fucking for a decade before getting to my age, whereas I have never even kissed, been on a date with, or held hands with a foid.

12.4% of 12 year olds expiernce mog me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: