Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

#IStandWithColvin

There's no substantial difference between the three examples of banned users you gave.
You like Colvin better, so you're giving him a free pass.
If one of those users are banned, the other two should be as well.
there is and I literally described it in detail in the post

there is and I literally described it in detail in the post
it's a stretch.
1 and 2 applies to inkwell as well.
as for 4, you were at the head of the witch hunting calling for those two to be banned and now you are against witch hunting b/c someone who you liked got banned.
look at the replies colvin made recently basically admitting to be a mentalcel.
a better case can be made that colvin should be banned based on those alone.

it's a stretch.
1 and 2 applies to inkwell as well.
as for 4, you were at the head of the witch hunting calling for those two to be banned and now you are against witch hunting b/c someone who you liked got banned.
look at the replies colvin made recently basically admitting to be a mentalcel.
a better case can be made that colvin should be banned based on those alone.
there’s a difference between being a 5/10 mentalcel and exaggerating how ugly you are vs maliciously larping and bragging imo. “witch hunting” isn’t inherently bad. in some cases it’s a good thing but in this particular instance I feel like it’s driven by blind groupthink rather than logic

for example @OverBeforeItBegan is very open about the fact that he is a locationcel and that he plans on ascending once travel restrictions end and he hasn’t received anywhere near this level of scrutiny. I think someone with Colvin’s looks can absolutely be a victim of autismpill or “mentalceldom”. that’s extremely different from him being a LARPing Tyrone who posts here to mock subhumans

An interesting development

there’s a difference between being a 5/10 mentalcel and exaggerating how ugly you are vs maliciously larping and bragging imo. “witch hunting” isn’t inherently bad but in this particular instance I feel like it’s driven by groupthink rather than logic

@OverBeforeItBegan is very open about the fact that he is a locationcel and that he plans on ascending once travel restrictions end and he hasn’t received anywhere near this level of scrutiny. I think someone with Colvin’s looks can absolutely be a victim of autismpill or “mentalceldom”. that’s extremely different from him being a LARPing Tyrone who posts here to mock subhumans

exaggerating how ugly you are by photoshopping your chin to look recessed and probably either getting a pic of someone else's micropenis or photoshopping your own penis to be smaller to "disprove BBC?" that's malicious larping in my book.

"witch hunting" is like the opposite of a euphemism. it sounds bad to soys because feminists naturally feel sympathy for witches. since we here don't feel sympathy for witches, it sounds like a good thing (getting rid of evil foids) but remember that it's male users of this forum who are being affected by it.

probably either getting a pic of someone else's micropenis or photoshopping your own penis to be smaller to "disprove BBC?" that's malicious larping in my book.

#IStandWithColvin #ColvinLivesMatter​

exaggerating how ugly you are by photoshopping your chin to look recessed and probably either getting a pic of someone else's micropenis or photoshopping your own penis to be smaller to "disprove BBC?" that's malicious larping in my book.

"witch hunting" is like the opposite of a euphemism. it sounds bad because feminists naturally feel sympathy for witches. since we here don't feel sympathy for witches, it sounds like a good thing (getting rid of evil foids) but remember that it's male users of this forum who are being affected by it.
that’s just autism ngl. it’s pretty standard for this forum and relatively harmless. compare that to PI deliberately turning his sexual experiences in to the forum’s biggest open secret or mylifeistrash reposting that pic of the basketball player mogging zuckerberg like 60 times

we all know that colvin is a sperg and a compulsive liar but this notion that he was a LARPing tyrone who just posted here for shits and giggles is absurd. he’s an autistic KHHV

that’s just autism ngl. it’s pretty standard for this forum and relatively harmless. compare that to PI deliberately turning his sexual experiences in to the forum’s biggest open secret or mylifeistrash reposting that pic of the basketball player mogging zuckerberg like 60 times

we all know that colvin is a sperg and a compulsive liar but this notion that he was a LARPing tyrone who just posted here for shits and giggles is absurd. he’s an autistic KHHV
you realize that colvin wanted to be banned, right?
there's no chance he didn't realize what he was doing, no matter how autistic he is.
and yet you're defending him who doesn't want it.

in the end, colvin committed suicide knowingly with his posts, whereas the other two users were murdered (by you and others).
i understand going after satanists, cucks, and IT infiltrators, but PI didn't have real sexual experiences and many of us miss mylifeistrash's posts.

you realize that colvin wanted to be banned, right?
there's no chance he didn't realize what he was doing, no matter how autistic he is.
and yet you're defending him who doesn't want it.

in the end, colvin committed suicide knowingly with his posts, whereas the other two users were murdered (by you and others).
i understand going after satanists, cucks, and IT infiltrators, but PI didn't have real sexual experiences and many of us miss mylifeistrash's posts.
colvin does low inhib shit under the pretense of getting banned all the time lol. I'm aware but I think his character is being misconstrued and it's weird to see people who literally joined 2 weeks ago talking about him as if he was a nefarious infiltrator who came here to mock incels

not going to argue about pi or mylifeistrash because they have no relevance anymore and they will never be coming back (for good reason)

#BlackLivesMatter

I can't breathe

At the end of the day he is a volcel.
I don’t even waste my energy with these people anymore. I would used to get so frustrated with people dick riding fakecels/volcels but now I just can’t be bothered. What’s the point.

Last edited:
We've had decent looking forum members before and they were all pretty popular and had fans, because just like the rest of society .co is little more than a beauty contest. Which is why there's no photos rule.
Physiognomy is real so it doesn't matter if there are photos or not. You can tell if someone is good looking just by how they act.

there’s a difference between being a 5/10 mentalcel and exaggerating how ugly you are vs maliciously larping and bragging imo. “witch hunting” isn’t inherently bad. in some cases it’s a good thing but in this particular instance I feel like it’s driven by blind groupthink rather than logic

for example @OverBeforeItBegan is very open about the fact that he is a locationcel and that he plans on ascending once travel restrictions end and he hasn’t received anywhere near this level of scrutiny. I think someone with Colvin’s looks can absolutely be a victim of autismpill or “mentalceldom”. that’s extremely different from him being a LARPing Tyrone who posts here to mock subhumans
Not exactly a locationcel. I just don't have the means of going out and socialmaxxing here, because most of my friends are failed normies whose idea of fun is what my 80 year old grandma might find fun.
My friends in Spain are actually social and NT so i'll be going out most nights.
I live in western Europe and i'm going to western Europe. It's not really locationmaxxing lol.

If there's one thing this taught me it's that halo is strong.

Just imagine if this was a female.

rnebkT1.gif

Even if he wasn't a fakecel he larped and making up shit such as his face and approaches.

That's a shame colvin was one of the best posters.

#IStandWithFakecels

he's a volcel and therefore should be banned unless he's severely mentally disabled (which he isn't jfl)

and i got warned for low effort in ID jfl

sick joke this is
Don't worry humanity will be my new toy