Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Issues with sleep.

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
-
I’ve been struggling to sleep for the last months or too and I get really suicidal at night. And no matter how much sleep I get I still have no energy in the day and I feel numbed.

Anyone know how I can fix this?

Take melatonin and get a getter mattress and avoid blue light :feelsokman:

During Winter I usually wake up at 5 am & can't go back to sleep.

I swear everyone on here has a shit sleep schedule

Take melatonin and get a getter mattress and avoid blue light :feelsokman:
I agree to this, I take it every night or i cant sleep

If i still cant sleep, I fap then take another then i fall asleep fast.

AI: Some individuals report feeling more relaxed and introspective after climax, which can lead to improved sleep quality. This phenomenon might be attributed to the release of hormones like oxytocin and prolactin, which can promote feelings of relaxation and bonding. Additionally, the post-ejaculatory period can be characterized by a decrease in cortisol levels, a hormone associated with stress and anxiety.

I agree to this, I take it every night or i cant sleep

If i still cant sleep, I fap then take another then i fall asleep fast.

AI: Some individuals report feeling more relaxed and introspective after climax, which can lead to improved sleep quality. This phenomenon might be attributed to the release of hormones like oxytocin and prolactin, which can promote feelings of relaxation and bonding. Additionally, the post-ejaculatory period can be characterized by a decrease in cortisol levels, a hormone associated with stress and anxiety.
Let’s explore the most effective ways to release hormones like oxytocin and prolactin:

1. Oxytocin:
    • Physical Touch and Affection: Hugging, cuddling, and physical contact with loved ones can trigger oxytocin release.
    • Breastfeeding: Oxytocin is crucial for milk ejection during breastfeeding.
    • Orgasm: Sexual activity and orgasm stimulate oxytocin production.
    • Positive Social Interactions: Bonding with friends, family, or pets can boost oxytocin levels.
    • Childbirth: Oxytocin helps with uterine contractions during labor.
  2. Prolactin:
    • Breastfeeding: Prolactin promotes milk production in lactating mothers.
    • Nipple Stimulation: Frequent nipple stimulation (e.g., breastfeeding or pumping) triggers prolactin release.
    • Sleep: Prolactin levels peak during deep sleep.
    • Stress Reduction: Managing stress and relaxation positively impact prolactin secretion.
    • Dopamine Regulation: Dopamine inhibits prolactin release, so activities that increase dopamine (e.g., exercise, laughter) indirectly affect prolactin.
Remember that individual responses may vary, and maintaining a healthy lifestyle, positive social connections, and stress management contribute to hormonal balance

Let’s explore the most effective ways to release hormones like oxytocin and prolactin:

1. Oxytocin:
    • Physical Touch and Affection: Hugging, cuddling, and physical contact with loved ones can trigger oxytocin release.
    • Breastfeeding: Oxytocin is crucial for milk ejection during breastfeeding.
    • Orgasm: Sexual activity and orgasm stimulate oxytocin production.
    • Positive Social Interactions: Bonding with friends, family, or pets can boost oxytocin levels.
    • Childbirth: Oxytocin helps with uterine contractions during labor.
  2. Prolactin:
    • Breastfeeding: Prolactin promotes milk production in lactating mothers.
    • Nipple Stimulation: Frequent nipple stimulation (e.g., breastfeeding or pumping) triggers prolactin release.
    • Sleep: Prolactin levels peak during deep sleep.
    • Stress Reduction: Managing stress and relaxation positively impact prolactin secretion.
    • Dopamine Regulation: Dopamine inhibits prolactin release, so activities that increase dopamine (e.g., exercise, laughter) indirectly affect prolactin.
Remember that individual responses may vary, and maintaining a healthy lifestyle, positive social connections, and stress management contribute to hormonal balance
Nipple stimulation ?? :feelskek:

Cuoinotung pepe the frog