Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Isreal has the most moral army in the world

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
And it's not even close! Tons of armies that have worked with the IDF commend them for their strict code of ethics and helpfulness!

i saw a video where hamas soldiers were treating a child hostage nicely. does that make them moral?

Morals are opinions, this is like saying Isreal has the most opinionated army in the world

id love to be an israeli soldier or hamas solider and invade and rape a foid

imagine how good that would feel

the epitomy of masculinity and pleasure

The also have Natalia Fadeev :ahegao:

Actually not good for their combat strategy.
The mission needs to always be accomplished regardless of civilian and children considerations.
This is why many soldiers shoot blindsighted and center-mass.

Israhell shooting civillians, Very civillized

But the Jews want to replace the white race with a mocha skin colored slave race. Whites and Asians are the Jews greatest threat.

i saw a video where hamas soldiers were treating a child hostage nicely. does that make them moral?
Hamas charter states they want the destruction of jews worldwide! Isreali policy is to minimise civilian casualties! Hamas policy is to maximise them! Sad!

But the Jews want to replace the white race with a mocha skin colored slave race. Whites and Asians are the Jews greatest threat.
Ok GrAY!

Hamas charter states they want the destruction of jews worldwide! Isreali policy is to minimise civilian casualties! Hamas policy is to maximise them! Sad!
True

Morals are opinions, this is like saying Isreal has the most opinionated army in the world
Very deep! Thanks for this nothing burger!

Very deep! Thanks for this nothing burger!
How is it nothing? I was explained how calling someone moral doesn't exactly make sense, or mean what you think it does

Jews is the reason why there is LGTBQRS and woke propaganda in all the media. White Pride worldwide.

How is it nothing? I was explained how calling someone moral doesn't exactly make sense, or mean what you think it does
Because we all have a general sense of mortality?

Both hamas and Israel are just as bad when it comes to war crimes. However, Jews have the ambition to undercut the world, so I will root for hamas no matter how 'moral' Israel may appear

Holy fuck nigga stop being retarded
If everyone has the same morals then why are there conflicts? Wouldn't everyone just agree that everyone should be treated the same?

If everyone has the same morals then why are there conflicts? Wouldn't everyone just agree that everyone should be treated the same?
You know what I mean when I say "morals" especially when talking about conflicts like this one. I am obviously referring to the loss of civilian lives and how it's a bad thing if that happens. People generally agree that it's immortal to slaughter innocents.

The fact there's some retards that think that's okay doesn't mean anything.

OP is such a fucking kike. JFL

OP is such a fucking kike. JFL
1699924370612399s

You know what I mean when I say "morals" especially when talking about conflicts like this one. I am obviously referring to the loss of civilian lives and how it's a bad thing if that happens. People generally agree that it's immortal to slaughter innocents.

The fact there's some retards that think that's okay doesn't mean anything.
Didn't they drop white phosphorus on civis?

The use of white phosphorus isn't a war crime.
But is it morally ok to burn civilian with fire dust?
This is what I mean by people have different morals retard

But is it morally ok to burn civilian with fire dust?
This is what I mean by people have different morals retard

Who said it's morally ok to do that? Did isreal say that? Did isreal say they think it's morally ok to kill civilians?

Hypocrite
We are having a nonsense argument. The fact that war brings collateral damages with it doesn't mean a country can't have morals.

We are having a nonsense argument. The fact that war brings collateral damages with it doesn't mean a country can't have morals.
When did you enter into the employ of the JIDF?

When did you enter into the employ of the JIDF?
When I realised isreal is actually not as bad as many of the poopoostina supporting leftoids say they are.

No, it means different people have different morals