Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Israel's president: "Not since the Holocaust have so many Jews been killed in one day."

more kikes need to suffer

These fuckers have been genociding the poor Palestinians for years and years now and have the audacity to say this shit.

Quiest like how Palestinian women aand children were being raped , killed , tortured for ages n no one gave a shit but one muh precious whity loses her life and everyone is calling for the mass genocide of a whole as group now

Blackpilled yet again

9RAK.gif

Weaponry is getting more lethal with high accuracy targeting and drones for spotting.

Weaponry is getting more lethal with high accuracy targeting and drones for spotting.
How are they able to kill so many jews despite retaliation and clear Israeli military supremacy

Good I hope more Jews die.

How are they able to kill so many jews despite retaliation and clear Israeli military supremacy

I'm not sure I haven't read into it. One thing that happens with normies is when there is an accident let alone a bombing... hundreds of normies and foids run towards the blast and then stay around trying to 'help' the people blown to shit and mainly just watching and have their cell phones out and talking to other normies at the scene. As normies love the excitement, adrenaline rush, and also seeing other people blown up.

Thats when wave 2 of the attack comes with missiles with tons of shrapnel and lands in the crowd with several missiles.

Hahahahahahaha, they love reminding that event, even though many of them say otherwise

I'm glad to be levantine.

More Palestinians died though. 900 dead Jews is not enough, although of course it's good news and karma. Hopefully the global south takes revenge on the kikes and start providing weapons to the anti Israel factions.