Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Israeli news media and politicians admit Vaxx causes "immuno erosion" and "death"

• Thread starter Deleted member 17245
  • Start date
Look how some of the countries with the highest vaccination rates also have the most deaths. They're forcing us to take jewish snake oil. :feelsaww:

Vaxxed and bluepilled lurkers on suicide watch

מוות ליהודים

Here's to hoping for billions of deaths and the collapse of modern civilization in ten years or less. I'm an extremely patient man.:feelsjuice:

200bean

Vaxxed and bluepilled lurkers on suicide watch
No pity for fools. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
My mother is forcing me to get the booster :feelsrope:

Irony.. I tried to get assisted suicide by lethal injection but can't qualify. But I'm refusing to take the kikecine because its dangerous.

מוות ליהודים
What's happening in Israel right now will be happening to the West within the next 3-4 months.

What's surprising is that Israel, with it's world leading intelligence services, would so willingly subject its own population to this. I don't wish death upon Jews, I feel pity for them for the fact their devil-possessed globalist kin would so willingly sacrifice them, to erase their own blame. "See goy, It can't be the Jews who are killing everyone, look at Israel, 80% of population died from vaccine induced illness. Now take the vaxx."

it's over for me, my second jewcine appointment is Wednesday

@Transcended Trucel @gymletethnicel look at this potential suifuel :fuk:
booster shot will be needed. I will sign up as fast as I can. thanks for the reminder.

Here's to hoping for billions of deaths and the collapse of modern civilization in ten years or less. I'm an extremely patient man.:feelsjuice:

View attachment 535076

No pity for fools. :feelsjuice:
You are not "Mr. T!"

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9GlSyFt1UI

What's happening in Israel right now will be happening to the West within the next 3-4 months.

What's surprising is that Israel, with it's world leading intelligence services, would so willingly subject its own population to this. I don't wish death upon Jews, I feel pity for them for the fact their devil-possessed globalist kin would so willingly sacrifice them, to erase their own blame. "See goy, It can't be the Jews who are killing everyone, look at Israel, 80% of population died from vaccine induced illness. Now take the vaxx."
They are for only thinning their leftist fools.

The survivors will be fit to rule the wasteland

מוות ליהודים
מסכים איתך מסכים:feelsokman:
כוס אמא של היהודים, עשיתי חיסון זריקה שלישית באוקטובר ואני מרגיש כאילו אני חולה בשפעת:feelsjuice:

חיסון יהודי דפוק וברית מילה מזדיינת:feelsree:

Last edited:
Ironic that the whole world hates the Germans for killing (((6 million))) but the actual holoc. is done by (((them)))selves
:feelskek:

Ironic that the whole world hates the Germans for killing (((6 million))) but the actual holoc. is done by (((them)))selves
:feelskek:
Not the whole world. Just the Anglo and American cucks. Now their countries are getting swamped with browns and yellows and their women are breeding with blacks. And I am glad, absolutely delighted.

I watch with glee and delight as their countries are demographicaly changed. Plus the low birth rate makes me cum in my pants every time I view it again and see that it is falling even lower.

It just so happens that at the moment the Amerimutts are the dominant power in the world. So I hope the decline of these trash speeds up so a new power balance is established in the global system. Then the trash can keep their homo faggotry and trannies all to themselves and from my opinion I give it to them with love. Hopefully they make all their cumskin sons trannies or breed their women with blacks and browns, I wouldnt mind to be honest

Last edited:
What ethnicity are you?

Not the whole world. Just the Anglo and American cucks. Now their countries are getting swamped with browns and yellows and their women are breeding with blacks. And I am glad, absolutely delighted.

I watch with glee and delight as their countries are demographicaly changed. Plus the low birth rate makes me cum in my pants every time I view it again and see that it is falling even lower.

It just so happens that at the moment the Amerimutts are the dominant power in the world. So I hope the decline of these trash speeds up so a new power balance is established in the global system. Then the trash can keep their homo faggotry and trannies all to themselves and from my opinion I give it to them with love. Hopefully they make all their cumskin sons trannies or breed their women with blacks and browns, I wouldnt mind to be honest
I don't want to stop your cooming, but don't believe the ethnics and blacks will live a peaceful life when there are no more whites. The whites are the only race that is fighting against the jews. All other races are powerless against the tribe.
Nigs and ethnics will be slaves. You are just goys in their eyes.
You better pray for whites to keep existing.

Death to all jews

What ethnicity are you?

I don't want to stop your cooming, but don't believe the ethnics and blacks will live a peaceful life when there are no more whites. The whites are the only race that is fighting against the jews. All other races are powerless against the tribe.
Nigs and ethnics will be slaves. You are just goys in their eyes.
You better pray for whites to keep existing.
But I dont see any whites doing anything at present.

Prove that whites are fighting the jews. I see the Taliban resisting for example but whites where exactly?

Prove that whites are fighting the jews. I see the Taliban resisting for example but whites where exactly?
Nazis are fighting in their home countries, but I honestly cant't name much more. Maybe you're right.
But still, at least the white people create a good quality of life whereever they live (for example whites in south africa).

Nazis are fighting in their home countries, but I honestly cant't name much more. Maybe you're right.
But still, at least the white people create a good quality of life whereever they live (for example whites in south africa).
Yeah sure whites create good quality stuff and all that stuff. But I am not talking about that.

I dont wish white genocide but in my humble opinion I think it is better if Anglos and Ameromutts fcuk off from this earth because every time other whites or ethnics like Taliban or Iran want to rid themselves of these problemic tribes it is always the white ANglos who white knight, put on their capatain save a hoe capes and come racing in to send their sons to die for something that will turn those very same sons to homeless bums on the streets as ´traumatised ex veterans and then turn their children into fags, trannies and mix race breeding whores

Yeah sure whites create good quality stuff and all that stuff. But I am not talking about that.

I dont wish white genocide but in my humble opinion I think it is better if Anglos and Ameromutts fcuk off from this earth because every time other whites or ethnics like Taliban or Iran want to rid themselves of these problemic tribes it is always the white ANglos who white knight, put on their capatain save a hoe capes and come racing in to send their sons to die for something that will turn those very same sons to homeless bums on the streets as ´traumatised ex veterans and then turn their children into fags, trannies and mix race breeding whores
I'm a German so I don't have much experience with anglos and amerimutts. But you're right. Those two groups love to destroy themselves and are giga cucked. They ruined Germany as well.

Bro the Taliban are Jews (ethnically). They're Pashtun and Pashtuns are of the lost tribe of Israel.

Bro the Taliban are Jews (ethnically). They're Pashtun and Pashtuns are of the lost tribe of Israel.
Aha thats why the Taliban are always shout and scream Allah akbar?

Aha thats why the Taliban are always shout and scream Allah akbar?
No, you idiot. You can be ethnically Jewish without following Judaism. Pashtuns themselves will tell you they're descendants of Israelites.

Look how some of the countries with the highest vaccination rates also have the most deaths. They're forcing us to take jewish snake oil. :feelsaww:
Germany and Austria are ROYALLY FUCKED.

I'm not even mad at the kikes at this point :lul:, I mean if you can fool the world and hold it by its balls why wouldn't you do it?
This society IS fucking retarded but blames you for Not getting literal poison.

Kek.

It could be that they converted themselves to Islam, therefore not having direct affiliation with Judaism.
But the kikes that came to Europe, and converted to Catholicism still retained their "jewish" selves, it´s in the attitude.

In Germany, if you want to kill yourself via assisted suicide, you need to take the vaxx. Makes sense.

Germany and Austria are ROYALLY FUCKED.
I doubt they will fight.

Imagine if those right wing soldiers we always read actually implemented their plans and attempted to over throw the government, and armed the protesters. Europe could be in for a fight, but I personaly doubt that the whites of the present generation are man enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back