Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Israeli jews are ridiculously multiracial. There's no common phenotype in their country!

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate
★★★★★
One looks saxon, the other looks sand nig, and the last one looks pajeet! :horror::horror::lul::lul:

View: https://twitter.com/jacksonhinklle/status/1735770294726414779

dude they're not even semetic. it's my nation's nato wanting a foothold in the middle east. isn'treal is right by the red sea too.

my gramps survived a small agricultural labor camp during the holocrapst because he was an insurgent caught doing a plain clothes op. when I saw the isn'trealis strip those arab dudes, it reminded me of when gramps got intook everyone got stripped and the guards broke them in in front of everyone. hitler called slavs animals. now is see these isn'trealis doing this to actual semites.

i don't even agree with their whole islamunism idealism, I just think that all this colonialism using the holocaust as camo needs to fucking stop before it turns into ww3. let's be real here, isn't real is gonna attack Syria after it is done squaring away gaza and the west bank

i also appreciate your sympathy. this modern day genocidal warfare is like a nightmare you can't wake up from. all those starving arabs are probably just gonna 'disappear'

and that irish shit head on this forum who seriously thinks he's being settler colonized because of algerian workers is a schizo and deluded af. the immigrants keep coming in because of economic concerns. a big enough economic contraction due to people not having kids is gonna cause an economic collapse risk. it's not like how it is here in murrica where they just illegally cross and get free shit and drug addict customers courtesy of gov cheese.

i also appreciate your sympathy. this modern day genocidal warfare is like a nightmare you can't wake up from. all those starving arabs are probably just gonna 'disappear'
thank god hope they all die and root

That's why they're so dangerous. Kikes have no 'race' and they can Infiltrate societies easily with their defective, subversive genes.

That's why they're so dangerous. Kikes have no 'race' and they can Infiltrate societies easily with their defective, subversive genes.
:bigbrain::bigbrain::blackpill::blackpill:

They’re sand nigs that mix and mongrelize with the groups they invade. But since Kikeism is passed down matrilineally many are barely sandnigs blood-wise

They’re sand nigs that mix and mongrelize with the groups they invade. But since Kikeism is passed down matrilineally many are barely sandnigs blood-wise
According to their religion only. Kikeism certainly isn't only passed down their mothers. Both foids and male kike can spread their kike genes to their children

They could easily pass for a Brit, a Turk, and a Spaniard.

water

The identity is
I don't know how kikes operate. Seems like there's many kikes in high places who had kike father and not kike mother. Not sure if the Jewish community accept them as such; probably, they wouldn't be that rich without the Jewish approval.