Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Big Bad Jew News: 6.75% interest on home loan for beast livestock cattle animal goyim, no interest for the jew

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/zeenmachine12/status/1753241840575287687?t=f8HBXBl2ZulK8gPjrhHl9w&s=19

Goyimloan
Rocketloan
3b2497 58e6dd121ee1475c9ff549fd1f64d159 mv2

If you don't want to read the whole thing, essentially there's a law in either talmud or torah or both of these terminally jewed books that jews can't usurp other jews with interest, so they have invented special scheme so banker can still reap interest profit without taking it from fellow jew

If you're having difficulties understanding these goblin like schemes, don't worry, thats in their best behavior to create overtly complicated schemes that exploit goyim in the end

They just support their own. It's a smart idea!

Usury should be banned

Surely then though there'd be no loans, no mortgages, etc?

Which would only take away a useful tool that we have currently.

Surely then though they'd be no loans, no mortgages, etc?

Which would only take away a useful tool that we have currently.
False how could u support the evil known as usury when it’s meant to enslave the population through debt. That’s how our central banking system works.

we should all larp as kikes and get muh shekels

I don't feel sorry for America. Real estate speculation is evil. (But muh free market capitalism jfl).

False how could u support the evil known as usury when it’s meant to enslave the population through debt. That’s how our central banking system works.

You don't NEED to borrow money though...

It's optional.

borrowed money to fix my teeth. 200 dollar payment 73 of it goes just to the interest. was a false hope as now i can't afford to finish the treatment plan because i'm still trying to pay for stage 1 of it.
when i need to borrow my favorite is affirm. they front load the interest at the start so i know exactly how much i will pay up front for the selected term.

You don't NEED to borrow money though...

It's optional.
Yes you do in modern society you are forced to basically and borrowing money isn’t the problem. It’s the usury aka interest on top of it

Yes you do in modern society you are forced to basically and borrowing money isn’t the problem. It’s the usury aka interest on top of it

Yeah but what bank will lend you money for free, you know?

And lots of rich people leverage borrowing, for example mortgages.

What is this John Henry vs the machine? They want slavery all over again

Yeah but what bank will lend you money for free, you know?
Yea we need a Catholic Church that bans modern banking. Modern banking is based on fractional reserve banking pretty sad @VitaminS @Ci Jey @IronsideCel @Rabbi Schneerson @Ron.Belgrade @NorthernWind usury is such an evil sin that controls our society
And lots of rich people leverage borrowing, for example mortgages.
Yes but the average person will never own a home and will be enslaved to that debt

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back