Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Israeli ambassador jewess Tzipi Hotovely still peddling the "beheading babies" lie on Piers Morgan interview today - actually just 1 baby got cremated

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

there are so many assumptions being made in favor of IDF narratives it's bloody ridiculous

here is the only actual photo that the IDF has supplied of a baby's corpse - clearly the head is still on and it's just been burned

Corpse

we're supposed to buy this one got intentionally targeted and burned alive, but for all I know this baby died from IDF rockets setting a building on fire - why should I blame Hamas for this corpse when there's no evidence given who burned this body?

I think it was proven that those charred babies are AI generated too. Israelbros, I don't feel so good....

here is the only actual photo that the IDF has supplied of a baby's corpse - clearly the head is still on and it's just been burned
tbh knowing the israelis they probably burned the baby themselves for propaganda purposes

how exactly do you backtrace an image to figure out it's AI generated?

how exactly do you backtrace an image to figure out it's AI generated?
There are tools for checking if academic papers are generated by chat GPT. There might be something similar for AI-generated images.

That's not war. Anyway, I'm a moral nihilistic, the only truth is racial survival. They both have the right and the moral duty to kill their racial enemies. Unfortunately, the Jews seem too cucked, and the Arabs still too weak to finish the other. I want to see peace in my life-time, peace on the bones of [нужное подчеркнуть].

semantics/technicalities

Jews have put circumcision on my people so I'm not concerned about their rights

View attachment 907224

there are so many assumptions being made in favor of IDF narratives it's bloody ridiculous
Imagine expecting honesty from the Israeli kikes.

View attachment 907232

we're supposed to buy this one got intentionally targeted and burned alive, but for all I know this baby died from IDF rockets setting a building on fire - why should I blame Hamas for this corpse when there's no evidence given who burned this body?
This one is an AI fake.

~If i didn´t have a face of complete apathy, i´d be crying or laughing, maybe both..

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back