Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Israel

fang

fang

Admiral
★★★★★
Takes on Israel are a great litmus test on anyone who espouses anything remotely political in nature.

Starting from the obvious dominant communistic drivel about muh innocent illiterate teary-eyed brown children being stomped out by a superior expansionist force–people who side with the chaos of the uncontrollable fungal growth of the third world over Civilization genuinely mean nothing to me.
Let’s be perfectly clear. Real cruelty here was letting these children to be born and their subhuman parents to procreate in the first place. Head counts of the lesser races do not add to the beauty of this world–they take it away from the more deserving peoples.

I will not ignore the Holocaust, of course. Der Judenstaat wasn’t just a reconciliation prize contrary to what wignats would want you to think. Jews have actually learned their lesson and made their claim with unapologetic violence–not endless tears and timidness that, for example, pathetic Armenians love to display.

Hence, Israel detractors can only be described as cowards who fear conquest and nobility of spirit. They hate Israel because it’s White and they love Palestinians because they are dumb, stinky and ugly.

The best solution is that neither Palestine or Israel should exist

I want to fuck a kikess

Did you meant Palestine?

You have no idea what you’re talking about..

@PersonalityChad Thoughts?

By 1sra3l you mean Edom, since you j00s are Edomites/Khazars/Canniate muts.

Fuck off kike.

USS Liberty
Mexican parliament
Samson Option

USS Liberty
Mexican parliament
Samson Option
Realpolitik
If you want to play the greivance game then Whites should drop the idea of pan-Europeanism
I mean, the Brits fought everyone else and I don't see serious people discounting them as this eternal enemy that needs to be vanquished lol
Russia is genociding Ukrainians right now just as an example and it's far more serious and anti-White than the entire history of strategic Zionist terror

Realpolitik
If you want to play the greivance game then Whites should drop the idea of pan-Europeanism
I mean, the Brits fought everyone else and I don't see serious people discounting them as this eternal enemy that needs to be vanquished lol
Russia is genociding Ukrainians right now just as an example and it's far more serious and anti-White than the entire history of strategic Zionist terror
Israel is one of the only countries that just acts entirely in their practical national interest and is competent about it without any bullshit or apologies

They're actually concerned about securing the survival of their nation hundreds of years in the future and shit rather than appeasing the whims of random woke twitter users or whatever who center their worldvidew around muh oppressed victims as if that means anything. The only difference between chudly mass murderers and helpless victims is who has more firepower

Armenians aren't pathetic. They don't have any resources and their population is only ~ 3 million ( some say that really in Armenia only 1+ million remains ).
While Israel is supported by US ( don't you think that Jews don't get USA military technology? ) and other Western countries. Plus Israel population is 8 million without Palestine if I'm not mistaken.
Israel has support of international Jewry and Western elites obviously.

Israel is one of the only countries that just acts entirely in their practical national interest and is competent about it without any bullshit or apologies

They're actually concerned about securing the survival of their nation hundreds of years in the future and shit rather than appeasing the whims of random woke twitter users or whatever who center their worldvidew around muh oppressed victims as if that means anything. The only difference between chudly mass murderers and helpless victims is who has more firepower
But muh Russia is bad.

Armenians aren't pathetic. They don't have any resources and their population is only ~ 3 million ( some say that really in Armenia only 1+ million remains ).
While Israel is supported by US ( don't you think that Jews don't get USA military technology? ) and other Western countries. Plus Israel population is 8 million without Palestine if I'm not mistaken.
Israel has support of international Jewry and Western elites obviously.
Armenia should have the entire Christendom backing it by this logic, which is evidently not the case
But muh Russia is bad.
Calling Ukrainians Nazis and pretending that you fight shadow NATO battalions is peak delusion and is far away from nationalism (it actually negates that since Moscow claims to be antifa and internationalist)

Calling Ukrainians Nazis and pretending that you fight shadow NATO battalions is peak delusion and is far away from nationalism (it actually negates that since Moscow claims to be antifa and internationalist)
Every country need to have a justification for starting a war. No one in their right mind would say that we just fight a good guys who just happen to be out neighbours...

The point is that Ukraine fell into the West's hands in 2014 so Russia fights for her national interests to bring back at least a significant part of Ukraine under her control.
Russia haters can find many arguments against Russian politics and Russian army performance but the fact that Russia started the war despite potential clash with NATO and still continues the war despite being the most sanctioned country in history is quite impressive.
Also we still don't know everything about first world war because not all documents are available and people will know secret aspects of this war only after a few hundred years.
It's impossible now to know everything. Maybe some NATO countries help is far beyond simply sending weapons. At least without Western space technology help Ukraine wouldn't be able to successfully fight Russians.

i will probably isreal maxx and go live there but afraid that one day shia irani niggers get crazy and nuke the whole country into oblivion.

Every country need to have a justification for starting a war. No one in their right mind would say that we just fight a good guys who just happen to be out neighbours...
There is no keyed secret NatSoc-adjacent fantasy White Putin challenging gay Washington DC--he's first and foremost a race communist.
Moscow cannot sell this war under any other guise precisely because Putin's regime guiding logic doesn't allow for anything else. It's a degenerate multiracial empire that venerates bolshevism and sees the remnants of Faustian Europe as its rightful enemy.
The point is that Ukraine fell into the West's hands in 2014 so Russia fights for her national interests to bring back at least a significant part of Ukraine under her control.
Ukraine was a battleground for many competing external and internal interests from '91 to '14.
Yanuk's increasing reliance on the Rusophonic East and Moscow made the existing agreements untenable, hence the revolution. He simply didn't play fair and had to go.
If Kremlin had actually cared about this in a way deluded low-info Russia supporters say, the full scale invasion wouldn't happen this late, lol. You have 8 years of Putin denying any involvement in Ukraine, with him suddenly flipping the script just as Covid began to wane--it's pretty obvious that he is suffering from a health decline and is motivated by completely ungrounded beliefs. Blame his bunker time.
Russia haters can find many arguments against Russian politics and Russian army performance but the fact that Russia started the war despite potential clash with NATO and still continues the war despite being the most sanctioned country in history is quite impressive.
Russian self-image went from "Kyiv in 3 days" to celebrating the capture of post offices in backwater towns of Eastern Ukraine.
There's no point in expending this much resources for little to no gain.
If you have an aging country with desperate need of international investment and tech, angering the entire world in brutal wars of attrition is the last thing you should do.
It's impossible now to know everything. Maybe some NATO countries help is far beyond simply sending weapons. At least without Western space technology help Ukraine wouldn't be able to successfully fight Russians.
I personally suspect some SOF involvement at the very least. CIA running ops in Ukraine is already public info.
Again, this only proves that Putin was dumb to get into this and I commend Ukraine for brilliantly exploiting the West with nothing but diplomacy. They went from total undesirables in Europe to NATO's primary hope of succeeding in the future.

They hate Israel because it’s White
White my ass. A lot of Israelis and jews look like total sand niggers. They have a distinctly ethnic nose and brow bone region and weak eye area. jews have been nothing but predators and parasites which is why EVERY host country in the history of humanity has persecuted and expelled them. They are ungrateful evil people who think of themselves as better than others in spite of having been ruled over by others for most of their history. Their time will come.

jews have been nothing but predators and parasites which is why EVERY host country in the history of humanity has persecuted and expelled them. They are ungrateful evil people who think of themselves as better than others in spite of having been ruled over by others for most of their history. Their time will come.
This is literally the kind of cope shitskins use vis a vis white people
Yes, if you're in the managerial class then "exploitation" will naturally follow
If I was Jewish I wouldn't even care about the goyim hating
In fact I'd welcome it because historically it meant that I did something right and won

You are NOT white. You're part white at best. You are a sand nigger derivative. You are parasites.

Takes on Israel are a great litmus test on anyone who espouses anything remotely political in nature.

Starting from the obvious dominant communistic drivel about muh innocent illiterate teary-eyed brown children being stomped out by a superior expansionist force–people who side with the chaos of the uncontrollable fungal growth of the third world over Civilization genuinely mean nothing to me.
Let’s be perfectly clear. Real cruelty here was letting these children to be born and their subhuman parents to procreate in the first place. Head counts of the lesser races do not add to the beauty of this world–they take it away from the more deserving peoples.

I will not ignore the Holocaust, of course. Der Judenstaat wasn’t just a reconciliation prize contrary to what wignats would want you to think. Jews have actually learned their lesson and made their claim with unapologetic violence–not endless tears and timidness that, for example, pathetic Armenians love to display.

Hence, Israel detractors can only be described as cowards who fear conquest and nobility of spirit. They hate Israel because it’s White and they love Palestinians because they are dumb, stinky and ugly.
iu

>Posts biggest pro-Israeli, pro-Jew thread we've seen in a while.

iu
It's not pro-jew per se and more about the beauty of conquest
I'm kinda surprised that you curries are this mad, shouldn't Indians love Israel?
I'm rice btw

I'm kinda surprised that you curries are this mad, shouldn't Indians love Israel?
I'm rice btw
I'm not curry. KEK

There is no keyed secret NatSoc-adjacent fantasy White Putin challenging gay Washington DC--he's first and foremost a race communist.
Moscow cannot sell this war under any other guise precisely because Putin's regime guiding logic doesn't allow for anything else. It's a degenerate multiracial empire that venerates bolshevism and sees the remnants of Faustian Europe as its rightful enemy.
What do you call 'Faustian Europe'? How came no one in this 'Faustian Europe' didn't stopped the yoke of US and their Black-loving culture? Russia had pretty normal relations with Germany, Hungary and even now, the Austria probably remains the only Western state which didn't fall into anti-Russian hysteria.
While Russia had poor image and bad relations with many EE countries. And these countries like Poland and Baltic states are more pro-American than pro-European, they are degenerate ( even 'muh conservative Poland' ) and they founded on incorporating many German territories as part of their states and on expulsion of Germans.
No one in Ukraine fight for 'racial purity'.
Also Putin isn't a fully bolshevik. He incorporated learning of Solzhenitsyn in Russian schools and citied philosopher Ivan Iljin - ardent anti-communist.

Last edited:
I'm rice btw
Don't you know that without USSR and former Eastern bloc countries help, modern Israel probably didn't existed?

Modern Russia is not a paragon of morality of course but you won't find lgbt flags on Russian Churches nor you will find propagation of sex change like in the North America and Europe.

Oh, he very well does.
Read “The ethnic cleansing of Palestine“ by Ilan Pappe to understand how that state was founded on hundred thousands of bodies and extinguished villages and cities.

They hate Israel because it’s White
White my ass. A lot of Israelis and jews look like total sand niggers. They have a distinctly ethnic nose and brow bone region and weak eye area
Facts, I was actually in agreement with much of what fang was saying until that lmao

Yes, if you're in the managerial class then "exploitation" will naturally follow
If I was Jewish I wouldn't even care about the goyim hating
In fact I'd welcome it because historically it meant that I did something right and won
He said nothing about exploitation. He called them parasites which is exactly what they are.

White rule of the past cannot be compared to Jewish rule of today. Whites conquered with valor and bravery. Jews’s strategy on the other hand has always been infiltration and subversion. They mobilize groups like nigs, fags, and women as their foot soldiers while they themselves hide in the shadows and brand anyone who calls them out at all a “conspiracy theorist”.

Whites at least having ruled conquered nations OVERTLY is enough in and of itself to make them far more masculine and respectable than Jews

reading pro-jew shit feels like reading from the book of satan

Are you a Hapa
If I go into specifics it would be a dox lol
I already over share way too much
Whites at least having ruled conquered nations OVERTLY is enough in and of itself to make them far more masculine and respectable than Jews
When you read about the tactics used by colonial forces in Algeria and Rhodesia, Israel doesn't really stand out that much
In general I think brute masculinity is quite overrated and with current conditions the right minded people should learn to play the long covert game
So with Israel you still have a show of strength but there was an incredibly long winded build up that has clearly paid off

When you read about the tactics used by colonial forces in Algeria and Rhodesia, Israel doesn't really stand out that much
I wasn’t referring to Israel but rather Jews’ occupation and subversion of white countries
In general I think brute masculinity is quite overrated and with current conditions the right minded people should learn to play the long covert game
Masculine virtues matter immensely, if you disagree with that statement you can’t call anyone soy

Why do Jews have large noses? Because air is free.

Why did the Jews wander the desert for a thousand years? Someone dropped a penny.

How long does it take a Jewish woman to take a shit? 9 months.

Hopefully israel and palestine finally destroy each other in this war