Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Israel or Palestine i don`t give a fuck

Also it doesn't matter who you side with, since you already know who the winner is gonna be.

If Israel is destroyed that would marginally help with inceldom

IMG 5347

kikes vs sandnigs
both want me dead

fucking hierarchy even on a fucking incel forum? go fuck yourself with your shitty "muh grey"
dont worry everyone is gonna get a "fuck of greycel", i think i actually pissed someone off enough they made a thread about a graycel "flood". once you get some color on that name you will understand why grays gets so much shit

dont worry everyone is gonna get a "fuck of greycel", i think i actually pissed someone off enough they made a thread about a graycel "flood". once you get some color on that name you will understand why grays gets so much shit
like i understand there is fakecells and trolls around here, but this niggas are calling me greycel because im not pro desert monkey anti big noosed jews

like i understand there is fakecells and trolls around here, but this niggas are calling me greycel because im not pro desert monkey anti big noosed jews
what you say matters not is the color of your name, many users here dismiss everything one say based on the color of there name. worry not if you are not fake you will have blue by the end of this month and green by the end of the next. and i will add there is alot of sands on this site, ofcourse you will face aggression if you chose the other side, no matter how rational or irrational you argumentation is.