Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Israel Needs Open Borders.

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
Israel needs open borders in order to survive:

I think there is a resurgence in anti Whitism because at this point in time Israel has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be apart of that transformation. Which must take place. Israel is not going to be the homogenous country that it was since 1947. Whites are going to be at the centre of that. It is a huge transformation for Israel to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode. And Whites will be resented because of our leading role.

Anyone can be an Israeli. All you need to do is speak the language and integrate into the culture. Israelis are White black and asian. Please stop all racism and hatred in Israel. let's make Israel a progressive tolerant society free of hate.
#OpenBordersForIsrael:

View: https://i.imgur.com/Lkk7u3d.jpeg

Keep Israel Pure! Israel for the Israelis!

I'm not paid to say this, btw.

Keep Israel Pure! Israel for the Israelis!

I'm not paid to say this, btw.
The jews need more third world nigger blood in them.
You should move your ass to jizzrael and breed some kike whores.

Israel needs open borders in order to survive:

I think there is a resurgence in anti Whitism because at this point in time Israel has not yet learned how to be multicultural. And I think we are going to be apart of that transformation. Which must take place. Israel is not going to be the homogenous country that it was since 1947. Whites are going to be at the centre of that. It is a huge transformation for Israel to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode. And Whites will be resented because of our leading role.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G45WthPTo24

Curryvasion of israel NOW!!!