Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting ISRAEL IS LITERALLY THE DEVIL'S COUNTRY

CRYSTAL METH

CRYSTAL METH

Officer
Why we hate Israel?
Why do we hate the jews so much??
What was the reason Adolf Hitler have attempted to wipe them off from existance???

BECAUSE ISRAEL AND IT'S PEOPLE ARE QUITE LITERALLY SATAN HIMSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dd121998f9875670f20b4ffa2530ed3d.jpg

They have all the power to control the world. They are manipulative, mind controlling scum that need to be exterminated and wiped out from the world once and for all. Why else would people say that Israel is the root of all evil in the world???

Who do you think is responsible for the war in Ukraine? The "evil" Russians???? Ofc not, it's because of their faggot president Volodimir Zelensky who is a JEW HIMSELF.

The owner of Facebook and Instagram, responsible for mass brainwashing and manipulating people's minds through their social media platforms is Mark Zuckerberg. He has Jewish roots. Coincidence??? I THINK NOT!!!!

Although what our fuhrer Adolf Hitler did wasn't the right approach, over time i began to truly understand his motive behind wanting to erase Israel. Hitler was truly based AF. The world will be truly better off when Satan (aka Israel) gets wiped off once and for all.

#NUKEISRAEL !!!!!!!!
1406408898512_Image_galleryImage_Mandatory_Credit_Photo_by.JPG

Last edited:
Anyone with a shred of humanity left in them would hate Israel

Didn't (shit why is this in the incel discussion I'm gonna get flagged for "low effort") read.

But yeah, I don't really know about Israel. I know fundamentalist Jews in positions of power can manipulate public health for the worse in order to poison the non-Jews, because one of their sacred texts likens us to animals in need of slaughter. So that's bad.

Abrahamics like you OP are well-poisoning goy slaves.

When you reduce Jewish criticism to this insane schizophrenia of Molochian owl conspiracies, you make Pro-Zionists and Jews likeable by comparison.

30% - Incel shaming
Israelis are mogging meanwhile you're a virgin

Abrahamics like you OP are well-poisoning goy slaves.

When you reduce Jewish criticism to this insane schizophrenia of Molochian owl conspiracies, you make Pro-Zionists and Jews likeable by comparison.

A1e

Your Op name is crystal meth and based on your OP this pic is pure projection. :)
Everything shown and said in my posting is literally exposed as facts and the truth is literally in front of your eyes but yet you choose to deny it, because that's exactly what Satan wants.
I also wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if it turns out that you are a jew or a mind control victim by the Zionists.

Why we hate Israel?
What was the reason Adolf Hitler have attempted to wipe them off from existance???

BECAUSE ISRAEL AND IT'S PEOPLE ARE QUITE LITERALLY SATAN HIMSELF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have all the power to control the world. They are manipulative, mind controlling scum that need to be exterminated and wiped out from the world once and for all. Why else would people say that Israel is the root of all evil in the world???

Who do you think is responsible for the war in Ukraine? The "evil" Russians???? Ofc not, it's because of their faggot president Volodimir Zelensky who is a JEW HIMSELF.

The owner of Facebook and Instagram, responsible for mass brainwashing and manipulating people's minds through their social media platforms is Mark Zuckerberg. He has Jewish roots. Coincidence??? I THINK NOT!!!!

Although what our fuhrer Adolf Hitler did wasn't the right approach, over time i began to truly understand his motive behind wanting to erase Israel. Hitler was truly based AF. The world will be truly better off when Satan (aka Israel) gets wiped off once and for all.

#NUKEISRAEL !!!!!!!!
Stfu reported for hate

abrahamic religions buck broke this nigga

Why we hate Israel?

#NUKEISRAEL !!!!!!!!
What kikes are doing in gaza simply proves again, that A.H was right about them.

u rly think people wudnt be incel without israel? da situation wud be the exact same