Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Israel has launched an attack on Iran, WWIII is coming

GmeOvr

GmeOvr

Captain
★★★★★
Oil price up 4% already, in the end (like always) it is the goyim that is going to pay the bill.

Oil price up 4% already, in the end (like always) it is the goyim that is going to pay the bill.
where do you got your infromation from

I have noticed gasoling being $3.30 per gallon in my area and I am quite upset about this as well.

oh shit. but maybe they were only targeting a specific car like 2 days before when they killed the operator of Iran who launched the 300 rockets

I have noticed gasoling being $3.30 per gallon in my area and I am quite upset about this as well.
Write a complaint to the jewnigger embassy, and ask them to compensate you for the additional costs they are causing to you.

its always jews

Write a complaint to the jewnigger embassy, and ask them to compensate you for the additional costs they are causing to you.
Can that really work ?:feelshehe:

Can that really work ?:feelshehe:
Try out to see if it will. They got well compensated for the gas chamber hoax, so now it is time for them to compensate us.

oil crisis 2 electric boogaloo time. I fucking hate living in America

Gold skyrocketing too. Expect high inflation, especially food. Real Estate should tumble tho.

IMG 4542

IMG 4541

netanyahu the satanic bloody warmongerer will have his days numbered. this verminsraeli leader cannot go one day without wanting to expand his satanic ideals to other countries