Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Israel gets first gay minister

All israel is gay. Nuke

(((Our closest ally)))

fake news by literal gay jews

Hopefully jews stop reproducing

Not sure they have a problem with homosexuality in Israel. All those gay parades just goes to show how even the "freemason elite" have no control over this clown world

Anti Muslims will destroy themselves just out of spite. Just look at how the American mainstream right encourages homosexuality and women’s rights just because both are regulated by Muslims

Anti Muslims will destroy themselves just out of spite. Just look at how the American mainstream right encourages homosexuality and women’s rights just because both are regulated by Muslims

They are just virtual signaling, it is expected for one of (((them))) to be in the wreckage
They are the ones pushing this shit.

JFL at this. Muslims have an issue with homosexuality, this severely backfired on them.

This isnt even a muslim specific thing. Centuries ago before we went insane we had strong traditionalist values in practically every country on earth. Women and men had clear gender roles, prudish values were harshly enforced, traditions and institutions based on religion and culture were the benchmarks of a society. People should not be surprised that once we removed all these things human beings started going insane. And more importantly, the loss of these traits will create a weak society that will eventually get conquered by a stronger people. They dont even need to have a better army, just a birthrate higher than 2.1.

JFL at this faggot

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/87/Amir_Ohana.jpg

It's over for me and my country :feelsrope:

I hope that every single agenda that they pushed onto the West backfires on them,next is seeing the streets of Israel filled with border jumpers.

I hope that every single agenda that they pushed onto the West backfires on them,next is seeing the streets of Israel filled with border jumpers.
its fun to watch

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back