Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Isolationcel trait: can't do anything without podcast playing in background

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Doesn't have to be a podcast but yeh. I can't play Vidya, study, eat and more without something playing in the background. And for the past 2 weeks, every night I've been falling asleep whilst I have a little sound playing in the background. Isolation and having no friends and saying about 10 words a day to family is killing me.

I love listening to NPR (usa public radio)

No, but I listen to musc while doing things simetimes

What else is supposed to fill the empty sound space if I dislike most music

I can't even sleep anymore without it :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

I'm the same but only at work.

I can’t study with background noise

and drink?
That helps me sleep
full

Podcast / or music. I can’t run without music, and I can’t really play videogames or do anything on my computer without a podcast or some sort of informative background noise to kill time. It’s over

I can't sleep without music playing most of the time.

Can you recommend me some good podcasts, bro?
and yeah.. I can relate to your post I can't do shit without music or some kind of noise(youtube, TV) playing in the background

Can you recommend me some good podcasts, bro?
and yeah.. I can relate to your post I can't do shit without music or some kind of noise(youtube, TV) playing in the background
Joe Rogan, misfits podcast and sometimes even impaulsive podcast.

And for YouTube videos I just click on a random one recommended and put auto play on.

When I'm eating dinner, I usually have something playing in the background, either a podcast, documentary, gameplay footage or comedy video, depending on the mood. I usually have something playing quietly on the laptop when I go to bed too so I can fall asleep to it.

I don't listen to podcasts, but I do often listen to hour long videos in the background.